It's time to take the gloves off!

More evidence that the right is devoid of any real ideas, information or arguments...it's totally rehashed bullcrap regurgitated by zombies. LOL

No, actually Obama admitted in his book, that he used illegal drugs. Now since we're all coming clean and turning over stuff for vetting, I think it's appropriate for Obama to turn over the names of the drug dealers who he illegally bought his drugs from. You'd demand this of Romney, I am sure! And while we're at it, if he stumbles across a notarized long-form birth certificate, or ANY of his academic records, that would be nice too.

No, actually Obama admitted in his book, that he used illegal drugs. Now since we're all coming clean and turning over stuff for vetting, I think it's appropriate for Obama to turn over the names of the drug dealers who he illegally bought his drugs from. You'd demand this of Romney, I am sure! And while we're at it, if he stumbles across a notarized long-form birth certificate, or ANY of his academic records, that would be nice too.
Old news and hardly commensurate with providing tax returns. My gawd your lame. He provided his birth certificate but like most things birthers don't acknowledge it...how about that new conspiracy on the right (ala Rush, the drug addict) about the Hollywood lefties and the new Batman movie?! LMAO! Damn!!

Only problem is, the right didn't start this, the Democrats did. But you are right, that IS the reason!
The left is just starting...starting to respond in kind to the crap the right has been throwing around for 30 years...you crybabies. LMAO!! It's always the same when you stand up to bullies...they can't take it.

Old news and hardly commensurate with providing tax returns. My gawd your lame. He provided his birth certificate but like most things birthers don't acknowledge it...how about that new conspiracy on the right (ala Rush, the drug addict) about the Hollywood lefties and the new Batman movie?! LMAO! Damn!!

Bain is "old news" too, but you're still demanding to see tax returns. I think that's a fair trade... legal tax documents in exchange for names of illegal drug dealers? I think this is something the American people need to know... who is Obama protecting? Could he be covering something up? He hasn't been very forthcoming...

Bain is "old news" too

Nope. He's using his Bain experience as rationale for why he's equipped to deal with this economy.

I think that's a fair trade... legal tax documents in exchange for names of illegal drug dealers? I think this is something the American people need to know... who is Obama protecting? Could he be covering something up? He hasn't been very forthcoming...

This ^ idiocy is why you're the laughing stock of this board.

And the fact that you think Bella Abzug was black.

:rofl2:

Bain is "old news" too, but you're still demanding to see tax returns. I think that's a fair trade... legal tax documents in exchange for names of illegal drug dealers? I think this is something the American people need to know... who is Obama protecting? Could he be covering something up? He hasn't been very forthcoming...
Romney is running on his Bain 'experience' as a 'job creator' so of course it's the topic, why wouldn't it be? Did he create jobs? It's debatable in my view...he was a pioneer in outsourcing and vulture capitalism...not something this country needs. You're beyond lame.

It occurs to me, since Obama has admitted using illegal drugs in the past, I think we should have him take a drug test. We need to know if he is clean, right?
I'll bet that you were one of the folks that wanted to have a beer with alcoholic and cocaine using Bush LMAO. More flabby brain activity from you. Lame. Flabby thinking, BS.

Back