Jan 6th "Thug" called the "Praying Grandma" convicted...

So the same folks who think that burning other folks' properties is "mostly peaceful protest" that nobody should face any consequences for alternatively say that when a lady breaks nothing, does no damage and leaves she should face the full penalty of law because she made the fatal mistake of disagreeing with leftists...

I'm glad her attorneys are appealing, I wonder how it will turn out. I also wonder if Jarod would object if this "Thug" got a pardon? (Which was my original question, ay?)

Breaking into a bank with bank robbers and then taking a knee and praying

You are an breaking the law

Remeber when you assholes said taking a knee was an offense for a football player

You said he was disgracing the flag

She then must have been disgracing our capital huh

She is getting better treatment than that young man just trying to ask the nation to pay attention to people being murder by police

She was praying for the destruction of Democracy

So the same folks who think that burning other folks' properties is "mostly peaceful protest" that nobody should face any consequences for alternatively say that when a lady breaks nothing, does no damage and leaves she should face the full penalty of law because she made the fatal mistake of disagreeing with leftists...

I'm glad her attorneys are appealing, I wonder how it will turn out. I also wonder if Jarod would object if this "Thug" got a pardon? (Which was my original question, ay?)

Oh, dear. The bolded certainly appears to be a strawman.

Sorry your thread didn't work out.

Beginning to sound a lot like the Trump argument that there were no victims so he is innocent, don’t recommend you use that for a defense if you have to appear infront of a Judge for a traffic violation

She broke the law, she pays the price

Are you claiming she didn’t notice all the cops and barriers they had to break to get into the building

When a cop tells you to not pass this line

If you pass it they can arrest you because you broke the law

She disobeyed offers and marched up to that building with other criminals

Cops died that day

Your disgusting

The real Damo would have hated everything trump

This is so sad

This man declined far over these few years I have known him

It’s pathetic

Oh, dear. The bolded certainly appears to be a strawman.

Sorry your thread didn't work out.

Your attempt at gaslighting your way out of this by attempting to rewrite history has been noted.

It is a description of what happened, not a strawman. Explain your support of one over the other, or do you believe that they too should have faced consequences? (This is an easy one, if you are into lying to yourself you can say they "should" have and lament while tearing up and tearing your hair out while crying out about how upset you are that they didn't face consequences in order to "prove" me wrong. You can even do this while pretending you cannot remember what I am talking about, in other words you can even keep trying to gaslight the history right out of existence, but it won't really work).

Your attempt at gaslighting your way out of this by attempting to rewrite history has been noted.

It is a description of what happened, not a strawman. Explain your support of one over the other, or do you believe that they too should have faced consequences? (This is an easy one, if you are into lying to yourself you can say they "should" have and lament while tearing up and tearing your hair out while crying out about how upset you are that they didn't face consequences in order to "prove" me wrong. You can even do this while pretending you cannot remember what I am talking about, in other words you can even keep trying to gaslight the history right out of existence, but it won't really work).

Why are you defending an insurrection traitor?

Prove those people were NEVER PROSECUTED you liar

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/20/politics/blm-protesters-analysis

Washington(CNN) The Justice Department targeted more than 300 protesters by charging them with federal crimes for their roles during the civil unrest last summer after the murder of George Floyd, according to a new report from The Movement for Black Lives, a coalition of Black advocacy groups.

The report found that more than 90% of federal cases against Black Lives Matter protesters could have been charged in state court -- and that in 88% of those cases, the federal charges carried more severe penalties than similar state charges.

"This persecution resulted in hundreds of organizers and activists facing years in federal prison with no chance of parole," the report read. It was co-authored by CUNY School of Law's Creating Law Enforcement Accountability & Responsibility Clinic.

So the same folks who think that burning other folks' properties is "mostly peaceful protest" that nobody should face any consequences for <snipped at the end of the lie>

Who says that people who damage property shouldn't face consequences? Sounds like trumptard bullshit to me.

Why are you defending an insurrection traitor?

I have asked questions, I have not defended anyone. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, and that's all on you.

You don't like the questions because you think the answers would make you feel poorly, I get that. You don't have to participate, especially not by making up something then pretending I said it and fighting that strawman.

Stop fucking lying Damo

Back