Jan 6th "Thug" called the "Praying Grandma" convicted...

The fact you ran away from your own claims proves you are an empty sack, minion.

not my problem you're too lazy to look up the links I have so graciously provided you.......its there, easy to find, and provided before the simple minded fucks even asked......which now means you are doubly simple minded fucks because you ignored it once when I posted it and a second time when I told you where to find it.......

I seldom read and even less often respond to your posts.
like most leftists, you hate being smacked with truth and reality. understandable. many on the right are as well.

I did to this one because, like the rest of #TRE45ON's minions here, you're trying to minimize this woman's convictions by comparing them to events that aren't remotely similar.

I also notice that most leftists like to hyper qualify everything with minutiae that is irrelevant, thinking that they will somehow make a point that they are right, when the actual result is they are deluding themselves and blinding their minds to the truth.

I minimized nothing. I simply compared the bloodthirsty lefts glee at seeing a rightwinger punished for the slightest act to their incessant demands that leftwingers be given a pass for their minor misdeeds.

in other words, you have no evidence that i've made comments that trump should not be held accountable while biden should be. that's all you had to say.
I never said you did. I asked a question about your comments on Biden regarding both Pence and Trump. You seem to hate Biden without treating Pence and Trump equally on the same topic.

not my problem you're too lazy to look up the links I have so graciously provided you.......its there, easy to find, and provided before the simple minded fucks even asked......which now means you are doubly simple minded fucks because you ignored it once when I posted it and a second time when I told you where to find it.......
Which links did you give me? I saw none.

I never said you did. I asked a question about your comments on Biden regarding both Pence and Trump. You seem to hate Biden without treating Pence and Trump equally on the same topic.

given that i've done nothing more than support equal accountability for all democrats and republicans, logical and intelligent people shouldn't have to ask where I stand........

given that i've done nothing more than support equal accountability for all democrats and republicans, logical and intelligent people shouldn't have to ask where I stand........

Bullshit, son. You’ve advocated violent attacks on the FBI and other government institutions.

its a shame you brought it up again without even reading my reply.....shows you're fucking lazy......do it now and apologize for your stupidity......

When you can show me a post to me that provided the links you claimed, I’ll apologize for missing them.

Until then, you’re just a bitter, evil old geezer who should do everyone a favor and permanently remove yourself from polite company.

When you can show me a post to me that provided the links you claimed, I’ll apologize for missing them.

Until then, you’re just a bitter, evil old geezer who should do everyone a favor and permanently remove yourself from polite company.

I raised two children.......I used to spoon peas into their mouths......then I taught them how to use spoons to feed themselves.....even though you are an adult you're a lib'rul and can't be expected to do things by yourself so here are the instructions again, even though you could go back to the post you quoted and read my answer to the other fuckwit.......if you click on my name you can go to my user page and select latest threads started......its the most recent one......it provides the links you are looking for......
I am sorry if that isn't sufficient but hey, when I fed my children I didn't eat it for them or shit it out for them too.....even then they had to do part of the job.......

SATAN’S SPOON FEEDER;5963695 said:
I SPOON FEED CHILDREN
I’M A LIAR FOR SATAN
I’M OLD AND EVIL
Called it. I knew you were were Satan’s spawn and an evil old fuck with a few weeks of my being here.

Bullshit, son. You’ve advocated violent attacks on the FBI and other government institutions.

and what, exactly, does that have to do with my supporting equal accountability for all democrats and republicans? oh, nothing. it has nothing to do with that. I guess you just brought that up because you got slammed with reality again.

and what, exactly, does that have to do with my supporting equal accountability for all democrats and republicans? oh, nothing. it has nothing to do with that. I guess you just brought that up because you got slammed with reality again.
You clearly lean far right and were supportive of 1/6 even if you never went inside Congress with your Threeper pals.

Your reputation, like your claim of not abiding by your oath, precedes you.

Back