Jan 6th "Thug" called the "Praying Grandma" convicted...

I must be getting really old.
Why do I keep forgetting that you're a total asshole and take you off ignore?
Translation: Why do I keep forgetting that you don't put up with narcissistic nonsense and selfish old fuckwads and just put you back on ignore?

Your choice, neef. It always has been your choice.

Without diversity we wouldn't have tacos (Mexicans), kung pao chicken (Chinese), BBQ (African slaves), etc, etc, etc. Same thing with things from art to literature. We owe what makes America so unique to diversity.

Immigration has really made America a culturally and intellectually vibrant nation, for the better.

I will say that another strength of ours is the legacy western civilization bequeathed to us. Our civil and political institutions are offspring of English common law and English constitutional law. Our founding political documents are firmly rooted in Western European Enlightenment thought. Out science and technology germinated from the scientific revolution in western Europe. Our values, ethics, our law, our economics, our system of logic and reasoning, our pragmatism comes straight from the Greeks, the Romans, the French philosophes, Jesus, Aristotle, Adam Smith, the English and Scottish philosophers.

I don't see any need to change that. Confucious, Lao Tzu, Muhammad, the Bhudda are all wonderful perspectives on life, but they really can't be the basis of American civilization.

What i truly love is how Trump exposes the Magats as hypocrites on everything.

There is nothing they espoused prior that they truly believe. It is all a means to power for them and they shift with the new face of power. Truly deplorables.

In this instance the party of 'Law and Order', who never hesitated a second to lecture people that 'do not like the time... don't do the crime' and who had ZERO sympathy for even the most ridiculous prison sentences for non vilent crimes like smoking pot, now cry that punishing actually insurrectionist rioters, is wrong and excessive.

it is like Trump has a giant flashlight that exposes all the roaches and that light shines right on all Magats.

Jade Dragon said:
Without diversity we wouldn't have tacos (Mexicans), kung pao chicken (Chinese), BBQ (African slaves), etc, etc, etc. Same thing with things from art to literature. We owe what makes America so unique to diversity.

Immigration has really made America a culturally and intellectually vibrant nation, for the better.

I will say that another strength of ours is the legacy western civilization bequeathed to us. Our civil and political institutions are offspring of English common law and English constitutional law. Our founding political documents are firmly rooted in Western European Enlightenment thought. Out science and technology germinated from the scientific revolution in western Europe. Our values, ethics, our law, our economics, our system of logic and reasoning, our pragmatism comes straight from the Greeks, the Romans, the French philosophes, Jesus, Aristotle, Adam Smith, the English and Scottish philosophers.

I don't see any need to change that. Confucius, Lao Tzu, Muhammad, the Buddha are all wonderful perspectives on life, but they really can't be the basis of American civilization.

And the Italians, and Irish and Russians and waves of other Europeans who came, each of which faced the same type of hate, even from the prior emigres, who just managed to blend in after facing their own hate.

This dance is eternal where people already in America (due to prior waves of immigration) want to close the door to all that follow. Nothing new to see here.

the opposite.......blanks are just noise without the truth.......
Did you learn that from your Dark Lord or was it the Orange Jesus?

The fact you ran away from your own claims proves you are an empty sack, minion.

the videos show she was the opposite of disorderly......I suppose for some the thought she was praying might have been disruptive.......
Can you post a link to that video? Thanks

it's interesting to note that the same leftists here decrying the 'praying grandma', who committed zero violence, should be held accountable for such a minor offense, are the same ones who believe that joe biden should be excused for hiding classified materials in his garage because he happily surrendered them once he got caught

it's interesting to note that the same leftists here decrying the 'praying grandma', who committed zero violence, should be held accountable for such a minor offense, are the same ones who believe that joe biden should be excused for hiding classified materials in his garage because he happily surrendered them once he got caught

why do you hate old people????????

Special counsel report specifically cites Biden's age and poor memory as a reason he wasn't charged
https://www.businessinsider.com/spe...age-poor-memory-reason-no-charges-2024-2?op=1

Do you hold Mike Pence to the same standard? Do you agree that Trump should be prosecuted for obstruction unlike Biden and Pence who fully cooperated?

And ditto for Mike Pence, who did likewise. Do you enjoy comparing apples to oranges?

do you have any evidence to the contrary?
Are you denying that both Biden and Pence cooperated in returning material while Trump played Hide'n'Seek with it? Yes. The fact that neither Biden nor Pence have been charged and both publicly stated they would fully cooperate while Trump claimed the material was his and his alone.

i'll ask you as well. do you have any evidence that I posted saying that mike pence should NOT be held accountable?

I seldom read and even less often respond to your posts. I did to this one because, like the rest of #TRE45ON's minions here, you're trying to minimize this woman's convictions by comparing them to events that aren't remotely similar.

She entered the capital

That's it.

But who/what brought her to the Capitol that day in the first place?

Oh right, lies that the 2020 election was stolen...lies you personally indulged and defended on JPP.

So when it really comes down to is, the person responsible for these people ending up in jail, other than themselves, is you and all your Nazi pals right here on JPP.

Are you denying that both Biden and Pence cooperated in returning material while Trump played Hide'n'Seek with it? Yes. The fact that neither Biden nor Pence have been charged and both publicly stated they would fully cooperate while Trump claimed the material was his and his alone.

in other words, you have no evidence that i've made comments that trump should not be held accountable while biden should be. that's all you had to say.

Back