Jan 6th will just be one part of the next indictment

floridafan

Verified User
A lot of people in the media have referred to Jack Smith's "Jan. 6th investigation," but it is clear that the likely incoming indictment against Donald Trump is about a lot more than just that day's insurrection attempt, former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Saturday.

"Trump engaged in a sprawling and systematic effort to steal the 2020 election. We have heard and seen evidence that these efforts included defrauding the American public, subverting democratic institutions and coordinating a pressure campaign at the local, state and federal level to overturn the will of the people."

Trump and those who support him tried to "co-opt the Justice Department for political purposes," according to Psaki. "They submitted fake elector slates, recruiting and directing Trump supporters to forge paperwork and falsify information. They created a massive and allegedly fraudulent fundraising campaign to solicit donations based upon a lie."

After all of that is when Trump allowed the mob to take over the Capitol.

Donny is toast

So many republicans are going to prison when this all hits the ground

The Republican Party is toast

No sense in trying to save the name

Decades of crimes to drag around

Why save it

A lot of people in the media have referred to Jack Smith's "Jan. 6th investigation," but it is clear that the likely incoming indictment against Donald Trump is about a lot more than just that day's insurrection attempt, former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Saturday.

"Trump engaged in a sprawling and systematic effort to steal the 2020 election. We have heard and seen evidence that these efforts included defrauding the American public, subverting democratic institutions and coordinating a pressure campaign at the local, state and federal level to overturn the will of the people."

Trump and those who support him tried to "co-opt the Justice Department for political purposes," according to Psaki. "They submitted fake elector slates, recruiting and directing Trump supporters to forge paperwork and falsify information. They created a massive and allegedly fraudulent fundraising campaign to solicit donations based upon a lie."

You will need to prove that Trump organized all of that.

If he is as dumb as you on the left claim he is then he wouldn't have the skillset to do that.

The rest of this year and all of the next should be really, really interesting!

https://www.rawstory.com/psaki-trump-investigation-expands/
Jen Psaki: Next Jack Smith indictment is about more than Jan. 6

Psaki, who spent time in the Biden administration before joining MSNBC, said on Saturday that, while the timing of the indictment stands with special counsel Jack Smith, "there is one thing we can all do while we wait: Stop calling it 'the January 6 investigation.'"

"Horrific as that day was, this case is about more than just Trump’s role in fomenting an insurrection," Psaki wrote. "Trump engaged in a sprawling and systematic effort to steal the 2020 election. We have heard and seen evidence that these efforts included defrauding the American public, subverting democratic institutions and coordinating a pressure campaign at the local, state and federal level to overturn the will of the people."

If he is as dumb as you on the left claim he is then he wouldn't have the skillset to do that.
Why does any member of JPP have to do anything, Tink? Are you confusing Real Life with this forum?

Trump isn't very bright, but he has a shitload of money and, as President, he had a lot of power. If you get busted for DUI tonight, you don't have to be a smart lawyer to get out of going to prison. You only need to hire a smart lawyer. :clink:

From last March:
https://www.france24.com/en/america...ansfer-of-power-us-congressional-panel-claims
Trump engaged in ‘criminal conspiracy’ to block transfer of power, US congressional panel finds
The congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday said former President Donald Trump may have engaged in criminal conduct in his bid to overturn his election defeat.

Why does any member of JPP have to do anything, Tink? Are you confusing Real Life with this forum?

Trump isn't very bright, but he has a shitload of money and, as President, he had a lot of power. If you get busted for DUI tonight, you don't have to be a smart lawyer to get out of going to prison. You only need to hire a smart lawyer. :clink:

From last March:
https://www.france24.com/en/america...ansfer-of-power-us-congressional-panel-claims
Trump engaged in ‘criminal conspiracy’ to block transfer of power, US congressional panel finds
The congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday said former President Donald Trump may have engaged in criminal conduct in his bid to overturn his election defeat.

I guarantee that Trump has hired very smart lawyers.

He will walk from all these charges.

I'm not even a lawyer and I can see they have no merit.

They are intended for one reason, to try and sway public opinion against Trump but it's backfiring big time.

From last March:

She posts over 50 plus times a day, this is her reality

They are intended for one reason, to try and sway public opinion against Trump but it's backfiring big time.

Really, Tink? Have you seen how many he's fucked over? If Trump has hired "very smart lawyers", then he's paid a bundle up front to do it. Notice too how many quit because Trump refused to hand over the documents. The lawyers didn't want to get caught in the mess Trump was making.

Disagreed.

LOL I'm not a lawyer and I can spot when someone violated classified material protocols since I worked in the area.

Bullshit, but you are free to believe that fantasy.

She posts over 50 plus times a day, this is her reality

...while supposedly working. LOL

At least I can say I'm retired, watching TV, playing on the Internet and kicking Space Alien ass on STFC. LOL

Blather from a bot hole

We all know that Donald isn't that bright, but he does have underlings and assistants tasked to serve his every word and thought.
This indictment will cover far more than just the actions of your kind on Jan 6th, but will cover the planning and implementation leading up to that day as well as Tumps many attempts to change the election count in a number of states. Look for at least several of his cohorts to be indicted as well.
This was not just a demonstration but an attack on our democracy as well.

We all know that Donald isn't that bright, but he does have underlings and assistants tasked to serve his every word and thought.
This indictment will cover far more than just the actions of your kind on Jan 6th, but will cover the planning and implementation leading up to that day as well as Tumps many attempts to change the election count in a number of states. Look for at least several of his cohorts to be indicted as well.
This was not just a demonstration but an attack on our democracy as well.

The left has done nothing but criticize Trump for the bad people he hired.

Now you are saying they were actually smart?

lol

Hello floridafan,

Just like the J6 Committee said.

Imagine that.

J6 was only the messy part that was done in desperation after none of the other schemes worked.

Just like Liz Cheney said.

Hello Tinkerpeach,

Smith is smart. If he brings charges that means he's got the goods.

Trump didn't have to be smart. He had the help of crooks in the Republican party. He's going down. This is "it."

Hello Tinkerpeach,

Any lawyer who would work for Trump is not very smart. He doesn't pay them. And worse, as Cohen found out.

Back