Jan 6th will just be one part of the next indictment

A mob isn't organized but mob leaders can be. Ever heard of the Chicago Seven, Tink? Trump telling his militias to stand forward and march on the Capitol?

Why do you think the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers were so organized and ready to go on 1/6?

Marching on the Capitol is not crime, Dutch/Sybil. Trump does not command or control either the Proud Boys or the Oathkeepers. They are funded and supported by DEMOCRATS, twit.

He can claim he meant them to practice ballet poses once they got there

It’s what he actually said to them in the lead up is what matters

Not what he pretends was in his head

His words had meaning in the English language

Inversion fallacy. You can't blame Trump for what DEMOCRATS did.

Why did she say that line

What was the context idiot

I can see the moon from my condo, therefore i should be qualified for a job at NASA.

Tink is incapable of understanding that it is BECAUSE what Palin said was true (you can see Russia from parts of Alaska), and what she ascribed to that truth (that it is some type of qualification for office) that Sarah was mocked with the satirical comment rightly...

russia-view.gif

Who would have guessed Sarah Palin would represent a high water mark for intelligence in the republi'can' party as opposed to what we see today???

I can see the moon from my condo, therefore i should be qualified for a job at NASA.
Considering that, like NASA, you ignore theories of science and believe in the Church of Global Warming, you are qualified for a job at NASA. NASA is incapable of going to the moon right now.

Tink is incapable of understanding that it is BECAUSE what Palin said was true (you can see Russia from parts of Alaska), and what she ascribed to that truth (that it is some type of qualification for office) that Sarah was mocked with the satirical comment rightly...

Who would have guessed Sarah Palin would represent a high water mark for intelligence in the republi'can' party as opposed to what we see today???
You can see Russia from Alaska. There are also a lot of ex-Russians living in Alaska. She never mentioned any such thing as qualification for office.

Back