Jan 6th will just be one part of the next indictment

You can see Russia from an island in Alaska and it's called Little Diomede.

It appears you are the one that's gullible.

I can see Russia from my back yard

She was mocked by that line because she inferred that she watches Russia to protect America because she lives so close to Russia

Then why did he specifically tell them to protest peacefully?

Fight can have lots of meanings, protest peacefully only has one.

You're an idiot.

He said peaceful once

He said fight fight fight fight fight fight

Or you won’t have a country anymore

If you tell someone you are going to rape them sixteen times and then say you are going to rape them peacefully once

The cops won’t consider that an out

He said peaceful once

He said fight fight fight fight fight fight

Or you won’t have a country anymore

If you tell someone you are going to rape them sixteen times and then say you are going to rape them peacefully once

The cops won’t consider that an out

The word fight doesn't mean just violence, it means conflict.

If you have a conflict with your wife does that mean you beat her?

Every single president has used the word fight at one time or another.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...from-cassidy-hutchinsons-jan-6-testimony/amp/

The ex-aide testified that between two and three minutes before Trump took the stage for his speech, she overheard the president asking for the mags to be taken away because people with weapons were “not here to hurt me.”

“He [Trump] wanted it full and he was angry that we weren’t letting people through the mags with weapons, what the Secret Service deemed as weapons,” Hutchinson previously told the committee, according to a video clip presented on Tuesday.

She wasn’t the ONLY witness to that statement

You can see Russia from an island in Alaska and it's called Little Diomede.

It appears you are the one that's gullible.
Agreed. Do you think that qualifies all Alaskans for foreign service?

Disagreed. I'm not a moron who believes conspiracy theories about space aliens and ghosts.

He wanted them to keep their deadly weapons and march to the capital and FIGHT or they wouldn’t have a country anymore

He told that to violent groups like the proud boys and other racist violence prone groups he campaigned to

They obliged him

A lot of people in the media have referred to Jack Smith's "Jan. 6th investigation," but it is clear that the likely incoming indictment against Donald Trump is about a lot more than just that day's insurrection attempt, former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Saturday.

"Trump engaged in a sprawling and systematic effort to steal the 2020 election. We have heard and seen evidence that these efforts included defrauding the American public, subverting democratic institutions and coordinating a pressure campaign at the local, state and federal level to overturn the will of the people."

Trump and those who support him tried to "co-opt the Justice Department for political purposes," according to Psaki. "They submitted fake elector slates, recruiting and directing Trump supporters to forge paperwork and falsify information. They created a massive and allegedly fraudulent fundraising campaign to solicit donations based upon a lie."

After all of that is when Trump allowed the mob to take over the Capitol.

The DEMOCRATS overturned the will of the people and STILL are attempting to do it.

Why does any member of JPP have to do anything, Tink? Are you confusing Real Life with this forum?

Trump isn't very bright, but he has a shitload of money and, as President, he had a lot of power. If you get busted for DUI tonight, you don't have to be a smart lawyer to get out of going to prison. You only need to hire a smart lawyer. :clink:

From last March:
https://www.france24.com/en/america...ansfer-of-power-us-congressional-panel-claims
Trump engaged in ‘criminal conspiracy’ to block transfer of power, US congressional panel finds
The congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday said former President Donald Trump may have engaged in criminal conduct in his bid to overturn his election defeat.

Avarice. TDS.
Trying semantics arguments and switching context won't work, Dutch/Sybil.

Really, Tink? Have you seen how many he's fucked over? If Trump has hired "very smart lawyers", then he's paid a bundle up front to do it. Notice too how many quit because Trump refused to hand over the documents. The lawyers didn't want to get caught in the mess Trump was making.

Disagreed.

LOL I'm not a lawyer and I can spot when someone violated classified material protocols since I worked in the area.

Bullshit, but you are free to believe that fantasy.

You never worked in the area. Stop with your fantasy.
Trump broke no law. He is authorized to retain any document he wishes.

Back