Jan 6th will just be one part of the next indictment

How could they legally fight by swarming the capital?

Agreed. A three hour attack on police beating them with poles and chemical weapons isn't peaceful. Trump watched it all on television and refused to do anything until it was clear the militia wasn't going to be able to assassinate Pence and the Democratic leaders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_January_6_United_States_Capitol_attack
1:17 p.m.: Trump's motorcade leaves the Ellipse. The Secret Service does not allow Trump to go to the Capitol and drives him back to the White House against his wishes.

Trump watches TV (1:25–4:03 p.m.)

1:30 p.m.:
Capitol Police are overwhelmed and retreat up the steps of the Capitol.[130] Lawmakers see the police in the halls.
Large numbers of Trump supporters march from the Ellipse 1.5 miles down Pennsylvania Avenue toward the Capitol. Lawmakers watch their approach on online videos.

4:17 p.m.: Trump uploads an unscripted video to his Twitter denouncing the riot but maintaining the false claim that the election was stolen.

Look at this.

President Obama's word of the day is "fight." He used the words "fight" or "fighting" nine times in a brief speech to GM workers in Youngstown, Ohio.
In a campaign-style speech laced with populist themes, Mr. Obama repeatedly reminded the plant workers that he's fighting for them.

He told his audience, "As long as you've still got an ounce of fight left in you, I'll have a ton of fight left in me."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obamas-word-of-the-day-fight/

According to you dumbasses Obama was telling them to riot.

Why does fighting have to mean being violent?

People have legal fights all the time, sometimes people are fighting for their lives, sometimes they are fighting for political reform, sometimes they are fighting for civil rights.

Why does that phrase mean being violent to you?
I know English is a second language for you, Tink, so let me help:

fight·ing [ˈfīdiNG] NOUN
the action of fighting; violence or conflict:
"terrible fighting broke out in the streets"

You're quibbling defense of Trump's treasonous attack on the Capitol would make Putin proud, dear. :)

FYI I really, really dislike oath breakers.

2tkw2a.jpg

I know English is a second language for you, Tink, so let me help:

fight·ing [ˈfīdiNG] NOUN
the action of fighting; violence or conflict:
"terrible fighting broke out in the streets"

You're quibbling defense of Trump's treasonous attack on the Capitol would make Putin proud, dear. :)

FYI I really, really dislike oath breakers.

2tkw2a.jpg

Conflict doesn't mean violence.

That's the definition you put up.

I had a conflict over a bill I received last week, it didn't turn into violence.

Yes he has a Long record of stiffing his lawyers you lying sack of putrid rat turds

No, that is a lie made up by the left which you believe.

You probably think Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house also don't you?

You are a gullible fool.

Hutchinson, who was an aide to Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, testified before the House select committee on the Capitol riot that Trump said at the time, “Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the f***ing mags away.”

White House deputy chief of staff Tony Ornato apparently warned Meadows on January 6 that the crowd seemed ready for violence, with some supporters arriving armed with knives, guns, bear spray, body armor, spears and flagpoles. Hutchinson testified that Meadows did not look up from his phone to address Ornato, asking only if he had informed Trump. Ornato replied that he had.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...from-cassidy-hutchinsons-jan-6-testimony/amp/

The ex-aide testified that between two and three minutes before Trump took the stage for his speech, she overheard the president asking for the mags to be taken away because people with weapons were “not here to hurt me.”

“He [Trump] wanted it full and he was angry that we weren’t letting people through the mags with weapons, what the Secret Service deemed as weapons,” Hutchinson previously told the committee, according to a video clip presented on Tuesday.

No, that is a lie made up by the left which you believe.

You probably think Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house also don't you?

You are a gullible fool.
Link that it's a lie? Here's one for you:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66272655
Michael Cohen settles legal fee dispute with Trump Organization
Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen has settled his lawsuit against the Trump Organization over $1.9m (£1.5m) in unpaid legal fees.

Cohen, 56, sued the company in 2019, alleging it stopped paying his bills after he began cooperating with investigations into its business.

A civil trial over the dispute was due to begin on Monday, with jurors selected and sworn in this week.

Lawyers for both sides told the court on Friday that the matter was resolved.

The settlement is yet to be finalised and its terms will remain "confidential", the two parties said.

"A resolution was disclosed in court this morning," Cohen's lawyer Hunter Winstead told the BBC. "The matter has been resolved in a manner satisfactory to all parties."

Sarah Palin said this in an attempt to bolster her international experience: https://checkyourfact.com/2018/03/14/fact-check-did-sarah-palin-say-i-can-see-russia-from-my-house/

Back in 2008, ABC News traveled to Alaska to interview Palin, who served as governor at the time. “Let’s start, because we are near Russia, let’s start with Russia,” said ABC anchor Charlie Gibson in a series of questions on national security.

Gibson asked Palin what insights she had gained because of her state’s proximity to Russia.

“They’re our next door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska,” Palin responded.

Who is more gullible, Tink? A Trumper and Putin cocksucker fan or an American who supports our Constitution?

Link that it's a lie? Here's one for you:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66272655
Michael Cohen settles legal fee dispute with Trump Organization

Sarah Palin said this in an attempt to bolster her international experience: https://checkyourfact.com/2018/03/14/fact-check-did-sarah-palin-say-i-can-see-russia-from-my-house/

Back in 2008, ABC News traveled to Alaska to interview Palin, who served as governor at the time. “Let’s start, because we are near Russia, let’s start with Russia,” said ABC anchor Charlie Gibson in a series of questions on national security.

Gibson asked Palin what insights she had gained because of her state’s proximity to Russia.

“They’re our next door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska,” Palin responded.

Who is more gullible, Tink? A Trumper and Putin cocksucker fan or an American who supports our Constitution?

You can see Russia from an island in Alaska and it's called Little Diomede.

It appears you are the one that's gullible.

Back