Jan Brewers son is an insane criminal

Her son is part of the discussion due to her opposition to ObamaCare while her son is receiving constant medical attention. If she was so concerned about her son's information becoming public why did she wait 20 years? The public interest is not in her "child's" medical records, per se. The interest lies in her financial ability to help her son while opposing a program that may help other mothers who are not financially able.

I realize her son is now a guest of the penal system, however, I'm sure he received the best treatment prior to his run-in with the law. The point being, as a mother of an ill child, I have no doubt she obtained the best doctors and treatment available hoping to prevent exactly what occurred. Now she is fighting to prevent other "children" from receiving treatment whose mothers can not afford it.

(Excerpt) Earlier this year, Gov. Jan Brewer signed off on a $36 million reduction in funding to the Arizona Department of Health Services as part of an effort to close the state's billion-dollar budget gap.

The cuts, which included a wide swath of treatments and services for the mentally ill, impacted about 12,000 adults and 2,000 children not covered by the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System, the state's Medicaid program…..

As governor, Brewer has made several key decisions about the mental-health services on which tens of thousands of patients rely.

Some have benefited the community; others have wreaked havoc on those needing care…..

Despite her longtime advocacy of mental-health issues, critics blasted Brewer earlier this year for cutting services to the mentally ill.

As of July, those with mental illnesses who don't qualify for AHCCCS now receive only basic doctor visits and generic medicine. People contemplating suicide are directed to a crisis hotline, but the state will no longer pay for them to be hospitalized…..

The cuts that took effect July 1 include:

• Case management. People with mental illnesses lost access to case managers who helped coordinate their care among doctors, psychiatrists and the rest of their team. Case managers check in with patients regularly to help them navigate the often confusing mental-health bureaucracy.

• Medication. In most cases, only generic medications are now available, a cause of concern for some patients who rely on name-brand medication to treat their symptoms effectively.

• Transportation. Clients are no longer given rides to and from appointments with their doctors.

• Housing. The state no longer subsidizes housing for those who are not Medicaid-eligible.

The state says people who are in housing will be allowed to stay there until a "safe and appropriate" alternative is found, although officials may eventually set a date for eviction if funding runs out.

The governor said cutting those services was gut-wrenching, noting that for 25-plus years she had served as that population's "cheerleader."

"It was hard. It was very, very hard," she said. (End)
http://www.azcentral.com/news/elect...14/20100914jan-brewer-son-mental-illness.html

Let’s boil this all down. Cuts, from medical care and drugs to housing and transportation affecting 12,000 adults and 2000 children, by the Governor of a State claiming a financial shortfall all the while said Governor is fighting against a Federal Bill (ObamaCare) which is already providing coverage for some of those things for “children” up to 26 years of age.

"It was hard. It was very, very hard," she said.

Hello???? Maybe if she stopped fighting against the solution, the solution offered by the Democratic Party, the ObamaCare solution…..but, no. When it comes to politics the compassionate, conservative, pro-life Republican party says to hell with other people’s kids. They’re expendable.

That's what this is all about.

Long wall of text for an easy answer to one question.

Why did she wait until the news agencies were showing an interest? Because it wasn't needed until then.

Reality: You too would take the same action to ensure your son's privacy wasn't invaded. We know he was arrested and why, the rest of this is sick curiosity and has no bearing on her other than as a hacktackular gotcha politics attack.

Her adult son is troubled, and has zero bearing on how she does her job any more than Obama's half brother has on his.

Mental Health records are not, and should not be, open to the public.

We all know he got arrested, what it was for, and that he has mental health issues.

Yet we still don't have an explanation as to why we should be talking about the son. Why is this okey dokey any more than it is okay to go after Obama's half brother or something?

Perhaps Brewer's budget cuts to the mental health facilities for the poor, while making sure her son is well cared for, could be an impetus? Why her? Why not all who have a son like that?

Her son is part of the discussion due to her opposition to ObamaCare while her son is receiving constant medical attention. If she was so concerned about her son's information becoming public why did she wait 20 years? The public interest is not in her "child's" medical records, per se. The interest lies in her financial ability to help her son while opposing a program that may help other mothers who are not financially able.

I realize her son is now a guest of the penal system, however, I'm sure he received the best treatment prior to his run-in with the law. The point being, as a mother of an ill child, I have no doubt she obtained the best doctors and treatment available hoping to prevent exactly what occurred. Now she is fighting to prevent other "children" from receiving treatment whose mothers can not afford it.

(Excerpt) Earlier this year, Gov. Jan Brewer signed off on a $36 million reduction in funding to the Arizona Department of Health Services as part of an effort to close the state's billion-dollar budget gap.

The cuts, which included a wide swath of treatments and services for the mentally ill, impacted about 12,000 adults and 2,000 children not covered by the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System, the state's Medicaid program…..

As governor, Brewer has made several key decisions about the mental-health services on which tens of thousands of patients rely.

Some have benefited the community; others have wreaked havoc on those needing care…..

Despite her longtime advocacy of mental-health issues, critics blasted Brewer earlier this year for cutting services to the mentally ill.

As of July, those with mental illnesses who don't qualify for AHCCCS now receive only basic doctor visits and generic medicine. People contemplating suicide are directed to a crisis hotline, but the state will no longer pay for them to be hospitalized…..

The cuts that took effect July 1 include:

• Case management. People with mental illnesses lost access to case managers who helped coordinate their care among doctors, psychiatrists and the rest of their team. Case managers check in with patients regularly to help them navigate the often confusing mental-health bureaucracy.

• Medication. In most cases, only generic medications are now available, a cause of concern for some patients who rely on name-brand medication to treat their symptoms effectively.

• Transportation. Clients are no longer given rides to and from appointments with their doctors.

• Housing. The state no longer subsidizes housing for those who are not Medicaid-eligible.

The state says people who are in housing will be allowed to stay there until a "safe and appropriate" alternative is found, although officials may eventually set a date for eviction if funding runs out.

The governor said cutting those services was gut-wrenching, noting that for 25-plus years she had served as that population's "cheerleader."

"It was hard. It was very, very hard," she said. (End)
http://www.azcentral.com/news/elect...14/20100914jan-brewer-son-mental-illness.html

Let’s boil this all down. Cuts, from medical care and drugs to housing and transportation affecting 12,000 adults and 2000 children, by the Governor of a State claiming a financial shortfall all the while said Governor is fighting against a Federal Bill (ObamaCare) which is already providing coverage for some of those things for “children” up to 26 years of age.

"It was hard. It was very, very hard," she said.

Hello???? Maybe if she stopped fighting against the solution, the solution offered by the Democratic Party, the ObamaCare solution…..but, no. When it comes to politics the compassionate, conservative, pro-life Republican party says to hell with other people’s kids. They’re expendable.

That's what this is all about.

Then what cuts would you have made, in your wisdom, to balance the budget.
And it seems that bringing up her son and trying to tie it to this, is nothing more then envy and revenge.

Why did she wait until the news agencies were showing an interest? Because it wasn't needed until then.

Reality: You too would take the same action to ensure your son's privacy wasn't invaded. We know he was arrested and why, the rest of this is sick curiosity and has no bearing on her other than as a hacktackular gotcha politics attack.

Her adult son is troubled, and has zero bearing on how she does her job any more than Obama's half brother has on his.

Maybe there should be an investigation; so that EVERYONE can find out how Obama's illegal relatives were able to pay for food, shelter, and everything else.

Perhaps Brewer's budget cuts to the mental health facilities for the poor, while making sure her son is well cared for, could be an impetus? Why her? Why not all who have a son like that?

Again, cuts in anything have nothing to do with whether anybody's health care records should be public.

Why would anybody's adult relative's mental disorders have anything to do with them?

It takes extra special hack powers, as I've noted previously, to pretend that it is "fair game" to go after adult family members here, but not say with Obama's half siblings, Aunts, etc.

Again, cuts in anything have nothing to do with whether anybody's health care records should be public.

Why would anybody's adult relative's mental disorders have anything to do with them?

It takes extra special hack powers, as I've noted previously, to pretend that it is "fair game" to go after adult family members here, but not say with Obama's half siblings, Aunts, etc.

Doesn't seem like any of the hacks have given Obama's relatives a pass though.

So what is your solution to cutting the budget and bringing it back to being managable?

Start with taxing corporations in all states and cities as they were in the 1970's. Break up the monopolies and open the market to competitive capitalism by busting the monopolies we now have. Start with the media. When Bush took office in 1980, there were 50 owners of our media. By 2001, that number was 5. It's now at 6.

Regulate corporations and businesses and especially the health care industry which is EATING our budget up.

Your solutions?

I've never noticed Michelle Obama NOR their children were off limits. I've seen MANY articles about his aunt and his half brother.

It's the nature of being there in the spotlight. Remember Billy Carter?

Start with taxing corporations in all states and cities as they were in the 1970's. Break up the monopolies and open the market to competitive capitalism by busting the monopolies we now have. Start with the media. When Bush took office in 1980, there were 50 owners of our media. By 2001, that number was 5. It's now at 6.

Regulate corporations and businesses and especially the health care industry which is EATING our budget up.

Your solutions?

So in a recession, with companies doing layoffs and some closing their doors, you want to put a larger burden on the businesses.
How does that help, if it results in even more layoffs and/or businesses closing?

Or if they relocate to a State that hasn't instituted such measures?

Your solutions?

I guess to Hell with anti-trust laws. Anything goes nowadays.

Doesn't seem like any of the hacks have given Obama's relatives a pass though.

Did I say they had? My point was, that it takes extra special hack powers to believe that this should matter in either direction, not that there aren't idiots with extra special hack powers.

It has a bearing because as Governor she cut the medical budget that affects people just like her son although she doesn't have to financially worry about his medical costs. As a mother she doesn't give a damn about other mothers who might not be able to afford the proper treatment for their sons. That's how it matters.

It has a bearing because as Governor she cut the medical budget that affects people just like her son although she doesn't have to financially worry about his medical costs. As a mother she doesn't give a damn about other mothers who might not be able to afford the proper treatment for their sons. That's how it matters.

I wasn't aware that you had interviewed her and that she had stated such.
And here I thought you were just on another of your "rant-du-jours".

Then what cuts would you have made, in your wisdom, to balance the budget.
And it seems that bringing up her son and trying to tie it to this, is nothing more then envy and revenge.

Envy? If you call mothers wanting treatment for their ill sons envy, possibly. Revenge? I don't think so.

As for balancing the budget this is just another reason why ObamaCare is so important.

I wasn't aware that you had interviewed her and that she had stated such.
And here I thought you were just on another of your "rant-du-jours".

Well, you were wrong but that's certainly not unsual. Check out msg #38. Here's a partial excerpt. "The cuts, which included a wide swath of treatments and services for the mentally ill, impacted about 12,000 adults and 2,000 children not covered by the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System, the state's Medicaid program….."

Envy? If you call mothers wanting treatment for their ill sons envy, possibly. Revenge? I don't think so.

As for balancing the budget this is just another reason why ObamaCare is so important.

And you're full of Bullshit.
This is nothing more then a bitch and moan session, in an attempt to paint her as uncaring.
The left want all this disclosed; but boy did they close ranks when Obama's birth certificate was brought up.

How Ironic.

Well, you were wrong but that's certainly not unsual. Check out msg #38. Here's a partial excerpt. "The cuts, which included a wide swath of treatments and services for the mentally ill, impacted about 12,000 adults and 2,000 children not covered by the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System, the state's Medicaid program….."

If that's all you thought I was referring to, when I referenced you being on just another "rant-du-jour", then you truly are myopic.

Back