Jan Brewers son is an insane criminal

It's already taking effect. Children up to 26 years of age have coverage on their parent's plan. Give it another 4 years and the old ways will be history, never to return.

Not when the majority of it is repealed.
I see you completely glossed over Obama using the same insurance he wants everyone else to use.

Not when the majority of it is repealed.

I saw a quick interview with Romney and he said repealing ObamaCare would be quite a challenge. Of course, he's right because repealing parts of it is not as simple as repealing the entire bill considering parts of the bill, such as "kids" up to 26 years of age, are already in effect.

I see you completely glossed over Obama using the same insurance he wants everyone else to use.

No one is suggesting or expecting a "Cadillac" plan. If a person, previously unable to afford medical coverage, is offered a bed in a ward I doubt they'll complain about not having a private room.

I saw a quick interview with Romney and he said repealing ObamaCare would be quite a challenge. Of course, he's right because repealing parts of it is not as simple as repealing the entire bill considering parts of the bill, such as "kids" up to 26 years of age, are already in effect.

No one is suggesting or expecting a "Cadillac" plan. If a person, previously unable to afford medical coverage, is offered a bed in a ward I doubt they'll complain about not having a private room.

So you admit that the plan sucks.
Thanks

It may be a challange; but it is one that will be met. :D

So you admit that the plan sucks.
Thanks

It may be a challange; but it is one that will be met. :D

If that's what you took away from my post then, hey, you're welcome.

Sometimes the reading comprehension challenged are OK folks. :D

BTW, Romney implemented RomneyCare. Just thought I'd give you the heads up.

It has a bearing because as Governor she cut the medical budget that affects people just like her son although she doesn't have to financially worry about his medical costs. As a mother she doesn't give a damn about other mothers who might not be able to afford the proper treatment for their sons. That's how it matters.

Nah, still really doesn't. The action was taken before she was Governor to ensure the privacy of somebody else. Just like your personal mental health information should remain unavailable to the general public even if your mom was running for governor.

Now, if she passed a law that made your mental health records public while protecting her son's you might have a point. But she didn't. There is no hypocrisy evident, only the fact that one man's personal mental health records were kept from the Press, which is an entirely proper action to take.

You don't like her cuts that brought her budget into line with the reality of the funds available, that is evident. But her action taken to ensure his privacy had nothing to do with that funding.

If that's what you took away from my post then, hey, you're welcome.

Sometimes the reading comprehension challenged are OK folks. :D

BTW, Romney implemented RomneyCare. Just thought I'd give you the heads up.

You might want to start lining up your counselor now; because there's probably going to be long lines of Liberals looking for help, once Obama care is thrown out. :D

Nah, still really doesn't. The action was taken before she was Governor to ensure the privacy of somebody else. Just like your personal mental health information should remain unavailable to the general public even if your mom was running for governor.

Now, if she passed a law that made your mental health records public while protecting her son's you might have a point. But she didn't. There is no hypocrisy evident, only the fact that one man's personal mental health records were kept from the Press, which is an entirely proper action to take.

You don't like her cuts that brought her budget into line with the reality of the funds available, that is evident. But her action taken to ensure his privacy had nothing to do with that funding.

Yes, the action was taken before she was Governor. Check out how long before. And let's not forget the law in Arizona stipulates the person holding her position gets the automatic promotion so she knew she was going to be Governor before it was formalized. Lastly, the records were open for 20 years.

Who's foolin' whom?

You might want to start lining up your counselor now; because there's probably going to be long lines of Liberals looking for help, once Obama care is thrown out. :D

Not to worry. It won't be thrown out. People are already seeing the benefits.

The Repub dream is over. That's why they stamped their feet and waved their arms when the discussions were going on. They knew there would be no turning back.

You're on your way to government medical. May as well sit back and enjoy the ride.

Not to worry. It won't be thrown out. People are already seeing the benefits.

The Repub dream is over. That's why they stamped their feet and waved their arms when the discussions were going on. They knew there would be no turning back.

You're on your way to government medical. May as well sit back and enjoy the ride.

You're on your way of being disappointed, when it's repealed, so just lie back on your couch and share. :)

Leave children off the board, poet. Especially when speaking of them in that kind of context. They are not sexual creatures, it isn't okay to bring that here.

Leave children off the board, poet. Especially when speaking of them in that kind of context. They are not sexual creatures, it isn't okay to bring that here.

More people should strive to be like Yurt and Dune, who are the standard that all posters should be measured against. :good4u:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/elect...4/20100914jan-brewer-son-medical-records.html

Ronald Brewer, 46, has dealt with mental illness since he was an adolescent. He was 25 years old when he was accused of sexual assault and kidnapping. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity in 1990 and committed to the Arizona State Hospital, where he has remained for most of the time since.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/elect...brewer-son-medical-records.html#ixzz1lEJID6IR
So sorry for Governor Brewer. May this tragic story inspire you to step up law enforcement and protect our borders against those who intend do our citizenry harm.

Oh, please. Freedom can call me a liar, and everything but a child of God...and I can't imply the obvious? That he has issues, and shouldn't be anywhere near children or juveniles.
I wasn't talking about children, in any event....I was talking about the juveniles where Freedom works. They aren't children. Children don't get locked up. And them not being "sexual creatures' has nothing to do with them being abused or exploited.

Oh, please. Freedom can call me a liar, and everything but a child of God...and I can't imply the obvious? That he has issues, and shouldn't be anywhere near children or juveniles.
I wasn't talking about children, in any event....I was talking about the juveniles where Freedom works. They aren't children. Children don't get locked up. And them not being "sexual creatures' has nothing to do with them being abused or exploited.

That's it Poet, keep walking on that slippery slope. :awesome:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Back