Jane Fonda: an American hero

Some of us do not show up at the "Legion".
I would think those are the ones more likely to feel as Darla describes....
Works for me anyway.
Well, some of them show up there. They just hang together and tend to only hang together. Plus, who wants to spend all their time listening to them complain?

I don't know them, because they aren't fun or interesting people. I suspect that if they hadn't been sent to VN, they'd have found a different thing to hate and a different group to gather with to complain.

Well, some of them show up there. They just hang together and tend to only hang together. Plus, who wants to spend all their time listening to them complain?

I don't know them, because they aren't fun or interesting people. I suspect that if they hadn't been sent to VN, they'd have found a different thing to hate and a different group to gather with to complain.

LMAO What a joke you are Damo.

LMAO What a joke you are Damo.
Am I the one taking your comment out of context, up to ignoring lines directly next to the ones that I try to use to maintain my fantasies of how other people are?

Nope. The only joke in the thread is the person who stereotypes all military personnel into one bucket of negative paint that they prefer the shade of, slops it all over their walls, then gets upset when somebody points out it doesn't really match the decorum.

Does that include voting for George W. Bush?

Hey, Jarod, you still down in the Ft Lauderdale area? I was down there just a couple of weeks ago. Took a cruise out of Port Everglades.

Immie

Yes it does include voting for GWB, if you have studied the situation and truely belive in him.

How are you Immie? Yes, I still live in West Palm Beach. You should have looked me up, Id a come had a beer with you or something.

Merry Christmas...!

Nope. .... stereotypes all military personnel into one bucket of negative paint that they prefer the shade of, slops it all over their walls, then gets upset when somebody points out it doesn't really match the decorum.

Excellent analogy.

Yes it does include voting for GWB, if you have studied the situation and truely belive in him.

How are you Immie? Yes, I still live in West Palm Beach. You should have looked me up, Id a come had a beer with you or something.

Merry Christmas...!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I believed in him. Then. Although, I still would not have voted for Kerry now, I'm sure not happy where GWB is leaving this country.

I can only hope that those who supported Obama are right and America improves in the next four years. It is my sincere hope that things will turn around soon.

Immie

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I believed in him. Then. Although, I still would not have voted for Kerry now, I'm sure not happy where GWB is leaving this country.

I can only hope that those who supported Obama are right and America improves in the next four years. It is my sincere hope that things will turn around soon.

Immie

Me too!

Back