JD is more than okay with all genders in any bathroom! Photo

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
whos-the-weirdo-now-v0-i4qwcc8c8vid1.jpeg

Unearthed Photo Shows Teen JD Vance Posing in Bathroom With Three Girls at Urinals

JD Vance, no fan of gender-neutral bathrooms, was photographed in his high school yearbook next to three girls posing in front of urinals in a bathroom during his senior year.The photo, unearthed by the Daily Mail, shows an 18-year-old JD Hamel, as he was known at the time, standing next to the...
news.yahoo.com

He helped the girls that had to go. What's the problem here? :dunno:

Also, Democrats are going very far back. If they went that far back for me, I'd be doing 50 knuckle pushups on blazing hot pavement to avoid a trip to the Dean's office for cussing. The coach was satisfied and I didn't have to go up front.
The knuckle option was my choice. Could have done regular.

He helped the girls that had to go. What's the problem here? :dunno:

Also, Democrats are going very far back. If they went that far back for me, I'd be doing 50 knuckle pushups on blazing hot pavement to avoid a trip to the Dean's office. The coach was satisfied and I didn't have to go up front.
The knuckle option was my choice. Could have done regular.
transgendered girls with dicks?

Unearthed Photo Shows Teen JD Vance Posing in Bathroom With Three Girls at Urinals

JD Vance, no fan of gender-neutral bathrooms, was photographed in his high school yearbook next to three girls posing in front of urinals in a bathroom during his senior year.The photo, unearthed by the Daily Mail, shows an 18-year-old JD Hamel, as he was known at the time, standing next to the...
news.yahoo.com
"When Idiots Forget that Internet Pics Are Forever".... next on Dateline. :laugh:

That is quite progressive for someone who argues against gender neutral bathrooms! You seeing the hypocrisy yet?

JD let his female friends use the urinals? weird
Not when the bathrooms are full up, you ever been to a concert, retard?
There's been girls peeing in the men's bathroom sinks with dudes watching out for them.
Get real! Okay so maybe I did that for my friends. It worked. Not an ideal situation, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Other dudes understood the situation. Can you not?

Not when the bathrooms are full up, you ever been to a concert, retard?
There's been girls peeing in the men's bathroom sinks with dudes watching out for them.
Get real! Okay so maybe I did that for my friends. It worked. Not an ideal situation, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Other dudes understood the situation. Can you not?
Your party has very strong opinions about only females using the ladies room and men using the men's room. So you are alright with people going where they want to. You are a liberal!

No. He's too into his crack pipe and $5 whiskey tonight. lol
STFU with that bullshit slander, Stupor Yooper. Why don't you try not being a lying bitch for once?
I'm into a couple beers and a great doober. :rolleyes2:
I would share, but you're kind of a bitch. I really don't mess with people like you.
Life's too short to be dealing with fucktardation and dishonesty.
barney_true_story.png

Last edited:

news.yahoo.com
So, you're overjoyed with him hum? I assume he's your guy for office now...

Back