JD is more than okay with all genders in any bathroom! Photo

Not when the bathrooms are full up, you ever been to a concert, retard?
There's been girls peeing in the men's bathroom sinks with dudes watching out for them.
Get real! Okay so maybe I did that for my friends. It worked. Not an ideal situation, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Other dudes understood the situation. Can you not?
Obnoxious, loudmouthed redneck idiot that you are, it was probably a Toby Keith concert.

maxresdefault.jpg

That's a true story from 8th grade. I got another one when 8 black munchkins tried to take me down like army ants, but a big black dude from the football team saved my ass just as the little motherfuckers were taking me down. He literally ripped them the fuck off me left and right.
I remember his name to this day.
Can't fight your own fights. Not surprised.

Obnoxious, loudmouthed redneck idiot that you are, it was probably a Toby Keith concert.

maxresdefault.jpg
Actually it was uhh.."Don't take the brown acid"..Boston. Oh yeah, great concert.
Here's a redneck that's close to home for me:
Well whatever, me n him are way more similar than me and you.
Well, I reckon he's a blackneck, but that's alright, he's still my brother.
Do let me know if there's anything he says that you don't understand, and I kin explain it to ya.
Me and a guy like that could talk all kinds of stuff in front of a yankee, and they wouldn't understand ary a word. :rofl2:
You see, I'm a cracker. When they talk about "The Crackers", that's me. I'm the cracker.
And I'm here to tell ya: You don't know 'bout 'round heanh, boy.
Ain't none of that racist bullshit and we know we're all in this thing together where I'm from.
That's something I learned from some way older black guys that saved my ass from going to prison n shit.
They were all Kung-Fu n shit. they wore sweat bands, I swear to God. You ever see a very black dude that's like 6'7" and wearing full white sweatbands? :rofl2:If not, well, that's the world I grew up in/ I was gonna kill this POS, but the big dude crew pulled me off of him and talked a lot of sense to me back in the day. I've been very blessed. It was these guys and they were out there to do good.
The guy I was on that night is probably still in Raiford right now. I was kickin' his ass because he needed his ass fuckin' kicked.
The big old dudes pulled me off him before I ended up there myself.

Last edited:
Can't fight your own fights. Not surprised.
Bitch, you'd shit and piss yourself if you ever got into some of the same situations I've been in.
:rofl2: You're not, and never will be on my level. I bet you've never stared down the barrel of a gun pointed at your noggin.
I bet you've never been shot at either. Don't you dare try to judge me.
And I do fight my own fights, sissy girl. Your problem is that you don't understand that I've had badass girls that were my own.
Girls that would be on you like a Tasmanian Fucking Devil. Yeah, that's accurate.
I got a girl that's 4'11" and would have you begging for mercy in about 4 seconds.
Oh yeah, she's a real woman. One night she pulled a 9mm to protect me and my friend from 8 criminal douchebags.
She said "Get the fuck away from them and out of here or you're dead."
Oh yeah, me and and my buddy were back to back against 8 pieces of shit in her front yard. Oh, none of them stepped in, they knew the 1st ones were gonna get hurt pretty bad. We knew we couldn't take them all, just hurt the ones that go 1st really bad. And then came our angel!

Last edited:
Bitch, you'd shit and piss yourself if you ever got into some of the same situations I've been in.
:rofl2: You're not, and never will be on my level. I bet you've never stared down the barrel of a gun pointed at your noggin.
I bet you've never been shot at either. Don't you dare try to judge me.
And I do fight my own fights, sissy girl. Your problem is that you don't understand that I've had badass girls that were my own.
Girls that would be on you like a Tasmanian Fucking Devil. Yeah, that's accurate.
I got a girl that's 4'11" and would have you begging for mercy in about 4 seconds.
Oh yeah, she's a real woman. One night she pulled a 9mm to protect me and my friend from 8 criminal douchebags.
She said "Get the fuck away from them and out of here or you're dead."
Oh yeah, me and and my buddy were back to back against 8 pieces of shit in her front yard. Oh, none of them stepped in, they knew the 1st ones were gonna get hurt pretty bad. We knew we couldn't take them all, just hurt the ones that go 1st really bad. And then came our angel!
I don't give a shit what you've supposedly been though. Sounds like you make some shitty choices in your life.

He helped the girls that had to go. What's the problem here? :dunno:

Also, Democrats are going very far back. If they went that far back for me, I'd be doing 50 knuckle pushups on blazing hot pavement to avoid a trip to the Dean's office for cussing. The coach was satisfied and I didn't have to go up front.
The knuckle option was my choice. Could have done regular.
Watching you flip-flop is the funniest thing here, Matt. Had Walz done the same thing, your righteous indignation would be on full display. Augmented by alcohol, of course. :rofl2:

JD was an excellent choice. Well done! BTW Trump said teacher isn't a "real job". LOL apparently even Trump doesn't believe you had a job.

Back