JD is more than okay with all genders in any bathroom! Photo

Your party has very strong opinions about only females using the ladies room and men using the men's room. So you are alright with people going where they want to. You are a liberal!
"Your party"
Fuck off with your partisan bullshit. Do you actually think you're not going to have somewhat of the same problems I do if Democrats cheat their way in in 2024?
You ain't special, you're gonna get fucked over, too. IDGAF what they're paying you to shill, it ain't enough to cover what you're going to lose, girl.
Seriously, I'm not a vapid partisan dumbass with a 1-track mind. Are you?
This is your future we're talking about here. IF you can even understand me. Could be you've been taught by Critical Theory too much. :dunno:

He helped the girls that had to go. What's the problem here? :dunno:

Also, Democrats are going very far back. If they went that far back for me, I'd be doing 50 knuckle pushups on blazing hot pavement to avoid a trip to the Dean's office for cussing. The coach was satisfied and I didn't have to go up front.
The knuckle option was my choice. Could have done regular.
How much more full of shit can you be, Matt Dildo?

whos-the-weirdo-now-v0-i4qwcc8c8vid1.jpeg

Unearthed Photo Shows Teen JD Vance Posing in Bathroom With Three Girls at Urinals

JD Vance, no fan of gender-neutral bathrooms, was photographed in his high school yearbook next to three girls posing in front of urinals in a bathroom during his senior year.The photo, unearthed by the Daily Mail, shows an 18-year-old JD Hamel, as he was known at the time, standing next to the...
news.yahoo.com

Then democrats ought to be supporting him.
BTW,
Love the pic.

How much more full of shit can you be, Matt Dildo?
That's a true story from 8th grade. I got another one when 8 black munchkins tried to take me down like army ants, but a big black dude from the football team saved my ass just as the little motherfuckers were taking me down. He literally ripped them the fuck off me left and right.
I remember his name to this day.

Back