JD Vance breaks polling records in the worst way

Dutch Uncle

* Tertia Optio * Defend the Constitution
Trump has always been obsessed with personal loyalty rather than competence and, especially, loyalty to the Constitution, duty or anything else other than himself. I suspect he chose Vance based on those factors rather than on who would be helpful to his ticket.

Additionally, he picked Vance before Biden dropped out and his anger indicated the event upset the entire Trumpian campaign strategy.

• JD Vance has a net-negative approval rating following the Republican National Convention, CNN found.
  • Since 2000, VP nominees typically have had a net-positive rating of 19 points after a convention.
  • Vance has long polled behind other Republicans, and some are questioning whether he was a wise pick.
The freshman lawmaker's lower-than-normal approval ratings are not an anomaly, as Vance has long polled behind other Republicans.

Vance heavily underperformed in his 2022 Ohio Senate race, at least compared with how other Republicans performed in the state that year. Vance defeated his opponent, then-Democratic Rep. Tim Ryan, by only 6 percentage points. In comparison, Republican Gov. Mike DeWine crushed his Democratic opponent, former Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley, by 25 percentage points in that same cycle.

"The JD Vance pick makes no sense from a statistical polling perspective," Harry Enten, a CNN political-data reporter, said.

Trump has always been obsessed with personal loyalty rather than competence and, especially, loyalty to the Constitution, duty or anything else other than himself. I suspect he chose Vance based on those factors rather than on who would be helpful to his ticket.

Additionally, he picked Vance before Biden dropped out and his anger indicated the event upset the entire Trumpian campaign strategy.

• JD Vance has a net-negative approval rating following the Republican National Convention, CNN found.
  • Since 2000, VP nominees typically have had a net-positive rating of 19 points after a convention.
  • Vance has long polled behind other Republicans, and some are questioning whether he was a wise pick.
The freshman lawmaker's lower-than-normal approval ratings are not an anomaly, as Vance has long polled behind other Republicans.

Vance heavily underperformed in his 2022 Ohio Senate race, at least compared with how other Republicans performed in the state that year. Vance defeated his opponent, then-Democratic Rep. Tim Ryan, by only 6 percentage points. In comparison, Republican Gov. Mike DeWine crushed his Democratic opponent, former Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley, by 25 percentage points in that same cycle.

"The JD Vance pick makes no sense from a statistical polling perspective," Harry Enten, a CNN political-data reporter, said.
Hard to understand how an inexperienced 39 year old with a grand total of one year of political experience could be a heartbeat from the presidency.

Trump was never even going to consider a woman or a black person so I don't know why Tim Scott, Kristin Noem, Elise Stefniak groveled for him.

Hard to understand how an inexperienced 39 year old with a grand total of one year of political experience could be a heartbeat from the presidency.

Trump was never even going to consider a woman or a black person so I don't know why Tim Scott, Kristin Noem, Elise Stefniak groveled for him.
It's an odd pick and the only thing that makes since is that he was the best candidate to massage Trump's...ummm...ego.

[/QUOTE]
Trump had zero political experience when he became modern presidents' greatest president, and did more for our nation and for our people than any other modern day president. So, he picking the great J.D. Vance for his great contribution to America in serving proudly and effectively as senator in Ohio, will give further fuel to Trump's populous pro American agenda.
tion as bei

After calling him "America's Hitler." Apparently the lust for power is greater than principles for most MAGATs.
isn't it amazing how somebody that was so anti - Trump all of a sudden becomes one of his biggest admirers?
people should go back and read some of the things Vance said about his new good buddy.
and see just how wishy washy Vance is
Have a nice day

Still peddling the moronic nonsense from a leftist gossip rag like Business Insider. NO wonder you're so poorly informed and stupid. :laugh:

Trump had zero political experience when he became modern presidents' greatest president, and did more for our nation and for our people than any other modern day president. So, he picking the great J.D. Vance for his great contribution to America in serving proudly and effectively as senator in Ohio, will give further fuel to Trump's populous pro American agenda.
First, lying is a sin, Lib Hater. If you don't know you are lying then you are clearly insane and living in a fantasy world.

Second, please learn how to do quotes. You FUBAR'd yours, son.

Irony from a mental midget who supports an 81 year old corrupt, serial lying dumbass who's senile. :palm:

You should end all your bullshit with....."because I say so." That's the extent of nonfactual malarky you peddle here. :palm:

Irony from a mental midget who supports an 81 year old corrupt, serial lying dumbass who's senile. :palm:
I doubt JPP MAGAts support you much less Cypress or myself, Trump Dummy.

OTOH, thanks for running up the post count on my thread.
FRXDIWb.gif

Back