JD Vance breaks polling records in the worst way

JD Vance Kamala Harris breaks polling records in the worst way​

NBC News poll: Kamala Harris hits record low for VP net favorability​

Neither.
I’ll take Nikki, Joe Manchin, Chris Christie, Tulsi, Jeb!. Fuck , almost anybody before those two.
Well, you're going to get one, or the other. Given that reality, and if you choose not to vote, is it worth risking a Kamala as President?

JD Vance Kamala Harris breaks polling records in the worst way​

NBC News poll: Kamala Harris hits record low for VP net favorability​

Neither.
I’ll take Nikki, Joe Manchin, Chris Christie, Tulsi, Jeb!. Fuck , almost anybody before those two.
I'd vote for Nikki if she was on the ballot. As it is, I'll likely be voting for Oliver.

That wasn’t a poll, stupid. It was an article.:palm:
If you want the latest polls…

Oh, correction, a year old article.
8GJ91G0.gif

Thanks for being triggered by my comment. When people start insulting me, I know I've gotten under their skin. :thup:

Why do you make it so obvious you want da Ho then?
I was all in on Johnson in 2012 (He made a mockery of himself in 2016) and Jo J. In 2020.
I'd rather have the Ho than the Pedo. That doesn't mean I'd vote for either one, son.

But I’ve never seen you make a case for Oliver! .
Search it, son. I've always said I'd never vote Democrat, never have, don't plan to start and have been voting straight Libertarian tickets since 2016.

I've also said I'd vote for Nikki if she was on the ballot. The fact you're a liar, a sock master and a troll isn't my problem.

I'd rather have the Ho than the Pedo. That doesn't mean I'd vote for either one, son.
I posted her voting history in the senate yesterday. It’s absolutely appalling.
The NYTimes published an article that gave about 30 policies of trump’s previous administration as reasons to not vote for him.
I counted around 20 I agreed with, 3 I disagreed with and the rest I was neutral.
Take his loathsome personality out of the equation and he’s actually better than da Ho’s record in the senate. That’s not even taking in to account her disastrous stint as VP.
I assume you’ve seen the same.
Add to that you’re BowelWoman/Phantasmal’s e-lover and the obvious assumption is you’re far left but try to hide it by claiming to be a libertarian.

I posted her voting history in the senate yesterday. It’s absolutely appalling.
The NYTimes published an article that gave about 30 policies of trump’s previous administration as reasons to not vote for him.
I counted around 20 I agreed with, 3 I disagreed with and the rest I was neutral.
Take his loathsome personality out of the equation and he’s actually better than da Ho’s record in the senate. That’s not even taking in to account her disastrous stint as VP.
I assume you’ve seen the same.
Add to that you’re BowelWoman/Phantasmal’s e-lover and the obvious assumption is you’re far left but try to hide it by claiming to be a libertarian.
Awesome. Again, tell someone who might be voting for her. For now, I'm enjoying the fact you outed yourself, Obtenebrator. :)

The best way to get a sock to out themselves? Piss them off. They become so emotional they lose all common sense and reason.

Thanks for the photo! LOL

IMG-0097.jpg

isn't it amazing how somebody that was so anti - Trump all of a sudden becomes one of his biggest admirers?
people should go back and read some of the things Vance said about his new good buddy.
and see just how wishy washy Vance is
Have a nice day
You obviously didn't watch and or listen to Trump and Vance together while Vance told him that he didn't support him before the election, but soon after the election Vance gave credit to Trump and supported him and his policies. Now take a hike on your ridiculous nonsense.

You obviously didn't watch and or listen to Trump and Vance together while Vance told him that he didn't support him before the election, but soon after the election Vance gave credit to Trump and supported him and his policies. Now take a hike on your ridiculous nonsense.
Sez the faux Christian who hates his vet brothers and lies about hating others.

did not Vance say a lot of stuff against Trump?
and now he is kissing Trumps ass.
Vance is a Hypocrite.
I wouldn't believe anything either one of them says. Vance is a liar and we all know Trump is one of the worlds biggest liars EVER.
Now take a hike on your ridiculous nonsense
have a nice day

Back