JD Vance breaks polling records in the worst way

Of course. She had THE most far left voting record while in the senate , which I posted yesterday.
Taking Dump’s personality and January 6 out of the equation , what specific policies of his do you disagree with?
You really fucked up by posting this, Obtenebrator. You revealed yourself to be a sock master which means you are deceitful and a liar. A person never to be trusted nor respected.

IMG-0097.jpg

isn't it amazing how somebody that was so anti - Trump all of a sudden becomes one of his biggest admirers?
people should go back and read some of the things Vance said about his new good buddy.
and see just how wishy washy Vance is
Have a nice day
It’s a party of wishy washy, they all hated him, but ended up bending the knee. I’m sure, in private, they all still abhor him.

And we all know you are a far left extremist masquerading as a libertarian. And not doing a good job of it.
Another awesome reveal, Obtenebrator. Thanks for that. :)

Be honest; did you slip up because of morning drinking? Drugs? Mental illness? Or just because I pissed you off?

Another awesome reveal, Obtenebrator. Thanks for that. :)

Be honest; did you slip up because of morning drinking? Drugs? Mental illness? Or just because I pissed you off?
Let’s assume I’m Ob.
Specifically what Trump administration policies did you disagree or disagree with?
What policies of da Ho’s, based on her voting record, do you agree or disagree with?

So, you like wishy washy, I wouldn’t be able to trust her. She rolled over. Her PAC is voting Harris.
Wishy washy is better than what Pedo Don has brought to the Republican Party. Nikki's PAC is supporting Harris because Nikki isn't on the ballot. If she was, I suspect they'd return to her.

Our nation is better served by two viable, stable political parties. Not just one party as the Trumpers want nor an insane party like the Party of Trump has proven to be. While I appreciate the bleeding heart, nurturing, mothering aspect of the Democratic Party, I'd rather vote for a party that supports personal accountability, national defense and a stable national economy. Unfortunately, We, the People, don't have such a party and haven't had it since the 1990s.

The Party of Trump is truly a danger to the American Republic and the Great Experiment. There's no way I could support such a party.

Let’s assume I’m Ob.
Specifically what Trump administration policies did you disagree or disagree with?
What policies of da Ho’s, based on her voting record, do you agree or disagree with?
No need to assume. You proved it with the meme.
Sorry, but I see no reason to have discussions with liars, deceitful people and puppet masters. Have a nice day. :)

did not Vance say a lot of stuff against Trump?
and now he is kissing Trumps ass.
Vance is a Hypocrite.
I wouldn't believe anything either one of them says. Vance is a liar and we all know Trump is one of the worlds biggest liars EVER.
Now take a hike on your ridiculous nonsense
have a nice day
Cackler harris basically called joe biden a racist during their debate, but lo and behold she obviously wasn't worried about
her calling him a racist (although she was right about joe being a racist) once biden picked the ho for his veep. So its fine that you can't accept the fact that what someone (Vance) said about Trump before he got elected didn't quite turn out the way he first viewed Trump's leadership or potus qualifications. They are both on the same MAGA page going forward. That's what counts.

Wrong, I've explained it many times over that what I seriously hate is LIBERALISM. Libhater has become my middle name and I'm very proud of it being a pro American Christian.
You're a liar and a hater, son. You're free to disclaim it all you like but your posts speak for themselves proving your true nature as a hateful and violent person.

Do you fantasize about murdering your liberal brothers?

Well, you're going to get one, or the other. Given that reality, and if you choose not to vote, is it worth risking a Kamala as President?
I’m actually considering voting for Trump for the first time. I just wish he was better at communicating his policies and contrasting them with the shadow Obama administration.
FFS, I could do better. He comes across as sophomoric.

Back