JD Vance breaks polling records in the worst way

Because groveling is expected.
moron-idiot.gif

isn't it amazing how somebody that was so anti - Trump all of a sudden becomes one of his biggest admirers?
people should go back and read some of the things Vance said about his new good buddy.
and see just how wishy washy Vance is
Have a nice day
What is more amazing is how triggered lying leftist loons get with just the mention of Trump.

triggered-ksi.gif

I wrote that Boy Vance was only 39 years old and inexperienced for a reason.

Trump sold himself as a wildly successful business man with decades of experience under his belt and decades of relationships cultivated with important politicians and power brokers.

:lolup: Mental midget hates success and progress almost as much as he hates himself.
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Trump has always been obsessed with personal loyalty rather than competence and, especially, loyalty to the Constitution, duty or anything else other than himself. I suspect he chose Vance based on those factors rather than on who would be helpful to his ticket.

Additionally, he picked Vance before Biden dropped out and his anger indicated the event upset the entire Trumpian campaign strategy.

JD Vance breaks polling records in the worst way

• JD Vance has a net-negative approval rating following the Republican National Convention, CNN found.
  • Since 2000, VP nominees typically have had a net-positive rating of 19 points after a convention.
  • Vance has long polled behind other Republicans, and some are questioning whether he was a wise pick.
The freshman lawmaker's lower-than-normal approval ratings are not an anomaly, as Vance has long polled behind other Republicans.

Vance heavily underperformed in his 2022 Ohio Senate race, at least compared with how other Republicans performed in the state that year. Vance defeated his opponent, then-Democratic Rep. Tim Ryan, by only 6 percentage points. In comparison, Republican Gov. Mike DeWine crushed his Democratic opponent, former Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley, by 25 percentage points in that same cycle.

"The JD Vance pick makes no sense from a statistical polling perspective," Harry Enten, a CNN political-data reporter, said.
Maybe Trump was using the same strategy that Brandon did when he chose da Ho? Not doing a whataboutism . Just a theory. :dunno:
Her latest approval ratings:

Maybe Trump was using the same strategy that Brandon did when he chose da Ho? Not doing a whataboutism . Just a theory. :dunno:
Her latest approval ratings:

The dynamic is Harris vs Trump; "who do you want leading the country for another four years? "

I suspect most Americans don't want more racism, more misogyny, more chaos.

WOW 7 straight posts and didn't say a word.
What an ass
Have a nice day
Trump Dummy has severe mental issues. He spends all day cross-posting across half a dozen forums....the ones where he hasn't been banned yet....from his crappy little room.

Unlike several elderly, demented MAGAts on JPP, I doubt he drinks.

JD Vance Kamala Harris breaks polling records in the worst way​

NBC News poll: Kamala Harris hits record low for VP net favorability​

The dynamic is Harris vs Trump; "who do you want leading the country for another four years? "

Neither.
I’ll take Nikki, Joe Manchin, Chris Christie, Tulsi, Jeb!. Fuck , almost anybody before those two.

True. Which is why Biden is out and Kamala will lose in a landslide. Americans with even half a brain can understand this. You, not so much.

Trump Dummy has severe mental issues. He spends all day cross-posting across half a dozen forums....the ones where he hasn't been banned yet....from his crappy little room.

Unlike several elderly, demented MAGAts on JPP, I doubt he drinks.
Projection from the caricature who defines the term moron.

Back