JD Vance

vance.jpg

So then- we know that he can't be bought and that he's not a hypocrite.

'In early 2021, Thiel gave $10m (£8m) to a committee seeking to recruit Vance as a Senate candidate.
Once Vance joined the race, he abruptly changed his tone regarding Trump, apologising for previously calling him "reprehensible" and even repeating the president's false claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election. '

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the VP choice (Senator = HUUUUUUGE red flag... Peter Thiel money backing him, etc), but I will continue to wholeheartedly support the Trump/Vance ticket nonetheless, hoping that I am wrong and that Vance won't end up being a Pence 2.0 turncoat.

Should be Trump's pick for VP
Not surprising, has already shown he is eager for any Faustian deal and is a proponent of echoing fabrications and lies, fits right in in Maralago, and he certainly will “do the right thing” if called on by Trump

Don’t know where that wins over any independents, especially suburban women. Vance is already recognized for what he is and from appearances on non Trump media does not handle himself when questioned by real journalists

The cult will love it, others, just Trump being Trump

vance.jpg

So then- we know that he can't be bought and that he's not a hypocrite.

'In early 2021, Thiel gave $10m (£8m) to a committee seeking to recruit Vance as a Senate candidate.
Once Vance joined the race, he abruptly changed his tone regarding Trump, apologising for previously calling him "reprehensible" and even repeating the president's false claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election. '
Cool, the extra cash will help.

Not surprising, has already shown he is eager for any Faustian deal and is a proponent of echoing fabrications and lies, fits right in in Maralago, and he certainly will “do the right thing” if called on by Trump

Don’t know where that wins over any independents, especially suburban women. Vance is already recognized for what he is and from appearances on non Trump media does not handle himself when questioned by real journalists

The cult will love it, others, just Trump being Trump
Poor anchovies,

"Real journalists"

:laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm not a fan of the VP choice (Senator = HUUUUUUGE red flag... Peter Thiel money backing him, etc), but I will continue to wholeheartedly support the Trump/Vance ticket nonetheless, hoping that I am wrong and that Vance won't end up being a Pence 2.0 turncoat.
The “continue to support …. the Trump ticket,” is classic, like when did you not support the Trump ticket?

Comical how most of the cultist on this forum act like they don’t really care for Trump, aren’t crazy about the man, nor are not Trump loyalists, rather they only like his policies or dislike the alternative. Okie Dokie

The only reason this 40 year old was chosen was because he has a cock and is white.

What experience does he have?
Iraqi war vet, wrote a bestselling book, about growing up in a working class white family, Yale law grad, successful venture capitalist, and VERY ARTICULATE. Will rip the Cackle Queen a new asshole in the debate (s).

Try some research; he was an outspoken never Trumper for awhile
Ah, too funny, that was my point, duh, he hated Trump, or, said he hated Trump, and the second it became more advantageous for him to publicly love Trump, he did, shows the man’s character, which America knows, as I said, he fits in well at MaraLago

Back