JD Vance

Ah, too funny, that was my point, duh, he hated Trump, or, said he hated Trump, and the second it became more advantageous for him to publicly love Trump, he did, shows the man’s character, which America knows, as I said, he fits in well at MaraLago
That bunch has no character.

The “continue to support …. the Trump ticket,” is classic, like when did you not support the Trump ticket?
I didn't support "the Trump ticket" when Trump was first announced as a Presidential candidate back in 2015 because I initially did not take the Trump campaign seriously and I supported other candidates instead (such as Ben Carson).
Comical how most of the cultist on this forum act like they don’t really care for Trump,
I like Trump just fine. I loved The Apprentice back in the day.
aren’t crazy about the man,
I generally don't have any problems with him.
nor are not Trump loyalists,
Idk what this is supposed to mean.
rather they only like his policies
His policies are precisely why I support him as a candidate.
or dislike the alternative.
I see Trump as the only candidate who is fighting for ME and MY interests, fighting against the Uniparty corruption. Now, he's even literally taken a bullet for me. My support for Trump is stronger than ever, despite any smaller disagreements with particular policies of his or some of his personnel choices.
Okie Dokie
Artichokie?

vance.jpg

So then- we know that he can't be bought and that he's not a hypocrite.

'In early 2021, Thiel gave $10m (£8m) to a committee seeking to recruit Vance as a Senate candidate.
Once Vance joined the race, he abruptly changed his tone regarding Trump, apologising for previously calling him "reprehensible" and even repeating the president's false claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election. '
I actually did not know that about him,...thats awesome. My wife and I both watched hillbilly elegy a couple of months back and we both loved it. Good to know.....

He's a good pick.
Really

Is a cult favorite going to appeal to independent voters? The guy begged for Trump’s help to win the GOP primary, or as Trump himself said, “he kissed my ass,” and then struggled to win in a red State. Yeah, he’s going to draw a lot independent voters

Really

Is a cult favorite going to appeal to independent voters? The guy begged for Trump’s help to win the GOP primary, or as Trump himself said, “he kissed my ass,” and then struggled to win in a red State. Yeah, he’s going to draw a lot independent voters
How is he a ":cult favorite"? Former never Trumper...and brilliant. Read his book.

I didn't support "the Trump ticket" when Trump was first announced as a Presidential candidate back in 2015 because I initially did not take the Trump campaign seriously and I supported other candidates instead (such as Ben Carson).

I like Trump just fine. I loved The Apprentice back in the day.

I generally don't have any problems with him.

Idk what this is supposed to mean.

His policies are precisely why I support him as a candidate.

I see Trump as the only candidate who is fighting for ME and MY interests, fighting against the Uniparty corruption. Now, he's even literally taken a bullet for me. My support for Trump is stronger than ever, despite any smaller disagreements with particular policies of his or some of his personnel choices.

Artichokie?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, heard it all before, you and all the other MAGA cultist, and the “he took a bullet for me” is beyond hysterical, I suppose he “grabbed pussies,” defrauded investors, stiffed workers, and lies endless for you

Ah, too funny, that was my point, duh, he hated Trump, or, said he hated Trump, and the second it became more advantageous for him to publicly love Trump, he did,
This is part of why I have reservations about Vance being VP...

Maybe he had a true change of heart, idk..... but it DOES raise a red flag for me.

How is he a ":cult favorite"? Former never Trumper...and brilliant. Read his book.
Ah, for the same reason Trump said “he kissed my ass,” he now loves Trump, can’t say enough about how great Trump is, perfect foil for the cult, echoes exactly what the cult wants to hear

Are you really that drunk on the Kool Aid

Don’t know where that wins over any independents, especially suburban women.
:blah: :blah: :blah: Heard this one a MILLION times over...........
The cult will love it,
Who is "The cult"?? Am I a part of this "cult"?? I've been openly voicing my reservations about JD Vance as a VP (and my personal preference for Ben Carson for the position instead).
others, just Trump being Trump
Of course Trump is going to be Trump. Who else is he going to be?

This is part of why I have reservations about Vance being VP...

Maybe he had a true change of heart, idk..... but it DOES raise a red flag for me.
How about Vance’s close relationship with Tucker who is buddy buddy with Vladimir? Already seen whacked out left wing bloggers raising a Kremlin connection

Really

Is a cult favorite
What "cult"?
going to appeal to independent voters?
Yes.
The guy begged for Trump’s help to win the GOP primary, or as Trump himself said, “he kissed my ass,” and then struggled to win in a red State.
Delusions.
Yeah, he’s going to draw a lot independent voters
It doesn't really matter. Trump is the one drawing in the voters.

Ah, for the same reason Trump said “he kissed my ass,” he now loves Trump, can’t say enough about how great Trump is, perfect foil for the cult, echoes exactly what the cult wants to hear

Are you really that drunk on the Kool Aid
You sound upset; do you need a hankie?

Vance will SHRED the Cackle Queen in the debate(s).

:blah: :blah: :blah: Heard this one a MILLION times over...........

Who is "The cult"?? Am I a part of this "cult"?? I've been openly voicing my reservations about JD Vance as a VP (and my personal preference for Ben Carson for the position instead).

Of course Trump is going to be Trump. Who else is he going to be?
Heard it cause it is true, independent voters will decide the election, and a major component of that bloc are suburban women who Trump does do well with over an array of issues especially abortion and “grabbing pussy”

Who is the cult. For real? Really that naive?

Trump being Trump is an escapism to rationalize Trump’s behavior, ie, Trump lies to America, and we hear it’s just “Trump being Trump”

Yeah, yeah, yeah, heard it all before,
:blah:
you and all the other MAGA cultist,
What do you mean? Don't all the "MAGA cultists" support JD Vance for VP?? I've openly expressed my reservations about him. How exactly am I a "MAGA cultist", according to your own usage of the term? Oh, that's right, you don't have any reasoning behind it... you just hurl it around as some sort of insult... got it. Continue on.......
and the “he took a bullet for me” is beyond hysterical,
I suppose that the truth can be funny sometimes. :)
I suppose he “grabbed pussies,” defrauded investors, stiffed workers, and lies endless for you
:lies:

Back