Jeopardy

this guy is just beast mode-ing.

after 3 games it didn't make any sense for him to be getting so much media buzz. he was good, but I watch jeopardy a lot and people going multiple days, winning 20k per day, and hunting for daily doubles is somewhat normal. I am not beginning to think that Jeopardy wrote the media in advance that this guy was going to go on a tear and they really wanted to drum him up. (this filmed back in november)

Haha, he got you to say Beast Mode!

130625lynch600.jpg

Beast Mode is Marshawn Lynch, retard. If we wind up signing that lunatic out of San Diego St to our practice squad, we'll call him the Prophet. :D

we are witnessing history guys:

ALL TIME MONEY (REGULAR GAMES)
1. Jennings 2,520,700
2. Madden 430,400
3. Chu ~260,200
4. Nissley 235,405
5. Craig 230,200
6. Kelly 222,597
7. Keller 213,900
8. Walsh 184,900
9. Hall 181,001

ALL TIME GAME WINS (REGULAR GAMES)
1. Jennings, 74
2. Madden, 19
T3. Keller, Pawson, Chu, 9
T4. Nissley, Ingram, Kavanaugh, Horwood, 8
T5. Pahk, Walsh, Bernbach, Whitener, Jass, 7

the guy was a national phenomenon he was being talked about everywhere. He's basically a cultural icon now. Even post jeopardy he's been all over the place.

I do love when I know an answer and they get it wrong. Recently on a college edition, the category was Shakespeare and I knew the question was Richard III but the contestant was wrong.

I thought I was hot stuff playing Jeopardy but I took their online contestants test and only scored middle of the road.

lol yeah I took the online test too and got rocked. Too many art and opera questions which I apparently just suck at.

Last edited:
I do love when I know an answer and they get it wrong. Recently on a college edition, the category was Shakespeare and I knew the question was Richard III but the contestant was wrong.

Yes, this makes my boy's day when he gets one and all the contestants tank. He's gotta cross the room for a high-five.

My favorite moment was a 90s episode that had a Final Jeopardy answer explaining how a man who passed away in 1992 was the last surviving veteran of an American war. No one knew of the Spanish-American War, apparently. Two idiots guessed Civil, and Trebek kind of laughed at them. :D

arthur tweeted before the show he was watching it in a hotel with friends and I kenw that meant it was going to be all over. :(

Back