Jeopardy

I thought I was hot stuff playing Jeopardy but I took their online contestants test and only scored middle of the road.

Yeah, I missed the latest online test but I took it a few years ago and didn't do so hot. My wife said I should go on Wheel of Fortune instead. I damn near filed divorce papers that moment. I'll be goddamned if I'm going on that fucking prole show and curse her for even suggesting that I sully my good name with that garbage. Jeopardy or bust for me. I'll make it on there eventually. Just have to study up on Classical Music, Opera and Ballet. The fine arts ain't my thing.

Yeah, I missed the latest online test but I took it a few years ago and didn't do so hot. My wife said I should go on Wheel of Fortune instead. I damn near filed divorce papers that moment. I'll be goddamned if I'm going on that fucking prole show and curse her for even suggesting that I sully my good name with that garbage. Jeopardy or bust for me. I'll make it on there eventually. Just have to study up on Classical Music, Opera and Ballet. The fine arts ain't my thing.

Come on dude, if Randy Marsch can go on Wheel of Fortune so can you!

Dung....I hate to say it....but your wife may have had a point. You should stick with Wheel of Fortune.

Back