‘Jesus is my saviour, Trump is my president.’ Why the religious right is rooting for a convicted conman

No, Walter, whether a person is or is not a rapist, he is not a rapist unless convicted, in the eyes of the law.
So according to you, Bill Clinton never committed perjury, Hillary Clinton never leaked classified documents, Joe Biden never sexually abused small children

Trump didn’t present himself as a particularly devout man before he embarked upon his political career, but seems to have found God when it became politically expedient to do so. When he’s not comparing himself to Jesus, the former president invokes religion regularly. His rallies are full of merchandise such as baseball caps emblazoned with phrases like “Jesus is my saviour, Trump is my president”. Earlier this year he started selling Bibles. While he’s always courted evangelicals, it’s been noted his campaign now seems increasingly infused with Christian imagery.

It's funny that pEarl put one of his impotent emojis on this truthful post. He and his #MalignantMessiah are the same kind of "Christians."

trump does not go to church. That says all you need to know about how religious he really is.
The same is true for most of the self-proclaimed followers of Christ here on the forum. On any given Sunday morning, we can find them spreading hate, bigotry, lies, and cult-like support for a convicted criminal rapist/conman/traitorous atheist adulterer. It's nuts.

Said the bearer of false witness who claims that the current president is a pedo with his own daughter. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Send it, little snowflake, send it!
No witch, his daughter wrote that he took inappropriate showers with her, witch.

Ashley Biden's diary, where she describes taking ...​

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com › ... › Videos

Ashley Biden's diary, where she describes taking inappropriate showers with her father, Joe Biden, was ALWAYS real. Now, Ashley Biden herself has confirmed it.

So according to you, Bill Clinton never committed perjury, Hillary Clinton never leaked classified documents, Joe Biden never sexually abused small children
Earl likes the “legally” thing. Clinton lied under oath, but LEGALLY, he never committed perjury.

No witch, his daughter wrote that he took inappropriate showers with her, witch.

Ashley Biden's diary, where she describes taking ...

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com › ... › Videos

Ashley Biden's diary, where she describes taking inappropriate showers with her father, Joe Biden, was ALWAYS real. Now, Ashley Biden herself has confirmed it.

Take a hike, old bitch.
Poor old Headless Earl. The best he can do is a finger and pendejo.

Back