Jesus vs. Buddha

What's your plan to get Passed Over at the Harvest?View attachment 24963

the harvest cannot be avoided.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 King James Version 3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;...

A few years back, when I had let my weight get completely out of control,
I was standing, just waiting for my Chinese takeout to come out from the kitchen.

I saw these two little kids staring at me and laughing.

Then I figured it out.

I was standing right next to a Buddha statue, and the kids were comparing our bellies.

I've got folks like you beat so soundly all you've got left is to lie about me......so go stand in the line reserved for the stupid people.......
LOL Pmp, the only thing you have beat is the little piece of meat in your pants.

Pmp, you prove daily that you are one of the most unChristian, if not downright evil, people on JPP.

7gne0p.gif

the harvest cannot be avoided.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 King James Version 3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;...

See the guy with the Sword? Your choice is either be in the top group or the bottom group!

A few years back, when I had let my weight get completely out of control,
I was standing, just waiting for my Chinese takeout to come out from the kitchen.

I saw these two little kids staring at me and laughing.

Then I figured it out.

I was standing right next to a Buddha statue, and the kids were comparing our bellies.

What did you order?

that was just an excuse for the ex-jews to get together without being obvious.

that's just the setting of the scene where jesus invents communion.

There's no such thing as an " ex-Jew"! Once a Jew always a Jew! A Jew that believes in Jesus doesn't become a Christian, that's for Gentiles! A Jew that believes in Jesus has had the Messiah revealed to them,but they are still a Jew! No getting out of the tribe!

There's no such thing as an " ex-Jew"! Once a Jew always a Jew! A Jew that believes in Jesus doesn't become a Christian, that's for Gentiles! A Jew that believes in Jesus has had the Messiah revealed to them,but they are still a Jew! No getting out of the tribe!

yes. we know. you ot people are racists.

Why is it that Chinese food isn't close to being Kosher,
but only Jews eat as much of it as I do?
And that includes people in China.

Back