Jobs Numbers Revision "up to" 1 Million lower than reported

Meh, the economy is still in great shape. The opposition can’t campaign against it. Job reports are often adjusted after the initial report.
The dollar is on the brink of collapse. No economy is in great shape with this looming.

It's an election year........................duh.
Every fucking estimate since they were started had been refined, up or down since the standard was started. It is not political. The numbers are gathered by bureaucrats. It is what they do. The Dems create more jobs. That is a fact.

The dollar is on the brink of collapse. No economy is in great shape with this looming.
Let us know Hawkeye. Oh wait you are like Hawkeye but you don’t even have the excuse that your brain is pickled.

Every fucking estimate since they were started had been refined, up or down since the standard was started. It is not political. The numbers are gathered by bureaucrats. It is what they do. The Dems create more jobs. That is a fact.
The government jobs created are all useless. They aren't producing anything of value nor providing any necessary service. The exist only to service themselves.

The Dems are great at providing parasitic "jobs"

All the while hampering real job creation with stifling regulations and bureaucracy.

Argument from randU fallacy. Making up numbers and using them as 'data' won't work, Sybil.

An argument from randU fallacy is not a proof, Sybil. Learn what "fact" means. Buzzword fallacy.

Democrats do not create jobs. They destroy them. It is DEMOCRATS that started the last five economic depressions, including the current one, which DESTROYED many companies.

You seem upset again Joseph. But I’m not concerned. I’m watching the gorgeous sunset from the balcony of the ship. Extraordinary. Enjoy your Saturday of hating everyone. It’s what you do best. My wife has a smoking hot lime green bikini on. Tomorrow is our anniversary. How cool is that?

The government jobs created are all useless. They aren't producing anything of value nor providing any necessary service. The exist only to service themselves.

The Dems are great at providing parasitic "jobs"

All the while hampering real job creation with stifling regulations and bureaucracy.
I bet you do not know how stupid that was. The jobs are real jobs. They are not just in government. They track the American jobs and correct them through the state unemployment sites. Those numbers are refined. It is what has always been done. They are from all the employers in the state.
Why do Repubs know so little ?

I bet you do not know how stupid that was. The jobs are real jobs. They are not just in government. They track the American jobs and correct them through the state unemployment sites. Those numbers are refined. It is what has always been done. They are from all the employers in the state.
ROTFLMFAO!! Did Joseph think the government only reported on government jobs? Sixth grade? Fifth? How fucking dumb can you be?

An argument from randU fallacy is not a proof, Sybil. Learn what "fact" means. Buzzword fallacy.

Democrats do not create jobs. They destroy them. It is DEMOCRATS that started the last five economic depressions, including the current one, which DESTROYED many companies.
There has been exactly one depression in the last 100 years you fucking nitwit. Herbert Hoover. What party was he again. Goddamn you are dumb.

Government can only take credit for jobs "created" if they are the employer.

No government agency nor person in government created the jobs of my employees. I did that.

I bet you have never signed the front of a paycheck have you? Which is why you are ignorant of these truths.

ROTFLMFAO!! Did Joseph think the government only reported on government jobs? Sixth grade? Fifth? How fucking dumb can you be?
Read what I wrote above to your fucktard buddy.

You people are just plain fucking stupid.

Your wife must not be too enchanting in her one piece for you to be here on the internet while on what is supposed to be a relaxing cruise. But thank you for mentioning her to avert attention from your pole smoking.

Back