Joe Biden is using the federal criminal justice system?

What federal issues do you believe Trump has to appeal on?

Why do you ask patently stupid questions? Google is your friend. The reversible errors are glaring and obvious.

Let's start with the prejudicial salacious testimony of Stormy Daniels. It was impermissible, the dotard judge admitted he made a mistake but AFTER the fact.

Then there's the FACT the charged individual was never made aware of what the actual crime was. That's a sixth amendment right.

Then there is the fact that an FEC witness for the defense was not permitted on the stand to testify. Sixth amendment.

The other witness that could have destroyed all of Cohens perjurious lies was attacked by the judge, while sustaining absurd objections by the prosecution to basically render the testimony useless. Sixth amendment.

Then, the absurd jury instructions suggesting that the jurors not only did not have to find Trump guilty in a unanimous decision, but could pick from a cornucopia of imagined felony crimes that were never entered into evidence and that they did not have to all agree on which made up felony they based their verdict on.

Only a woefully uneducated, low IQ hack with the IQ of a lemming cannot comprehend the massive joke this court case was. Even anti-Trump legal experts agree it was a farce. But not you Jarod. Why, you're a law secretary with vast trial knowledge and experience. So much so, you make an ass of yourself every time you post.

Name calling is the last refuge of someone out of lies.

In your case, it is an accurate adjective about your behavior here.

Hypocrite comes to mind when you seem perfectly okay when your leftist pals are hurling them. Apparently, not having any self-awareness goes along with being a dishonest lying leftist hack.

No, I am not the one calling people names. I am simply trying to have a discussion about Trumps felony conviction.
What about them? You guys pursued them simply so you could call trump a felon. That's it. I've told you a thousand times it's not your hatred for trump that makes me ridicule you it's the pretending you give a shit about "no one is above the law" that makes me think you're a piece of shit.

What about them? You guys pursued them simply so you could call trump a felon. That's it. I've told you a thousand times it's not your hatred for trump that makes me ridicule you it's the pretending you give a shit about "no one is above the law" that makes me think you're a piece of shit.
Yakety Yak

Yakety Yak

Yakety Yak
How many zionists did Hamas kill on Oct 7? They wouldn't kill people they claim to have no problem with would they? Come on defend them. They're your little butt buddies right? Tell us how many of the 1269 people killed by Hamas on Oct 7 were zionists?

How many zionists did Hamas kill on Oct 7? They wouldn't kill people they claim to have no problem with would they? Come on defend them. They're your little butt buddies right? Tell us how many of the 1269 people killed by Hamas on Oct 7 were zionists?
Yakety Yak

Yakety Yak

Why are you so afraid to answer?

The differences are huge. Bu=iden said if Hunter is found guilty and if sentenced to time hewill not pardon him. What would Trump do? He used the pardoning power to pardon his co-conspirators. No other president did that.

No, I am not the one calling people names. I am simply trying to have a discussion about Trumps felony conviction.

You're not trying to have a conversation. You're too much of a coward to do that. You're making yourself look petty, uninformed, stupid and triggered with all the dumb lies you post.

Apparently, lacking any self-awareness goes with having severe TDS.

The differences are huge. Bu=iden said if Hunter is found guilty and if sentenced to time hewill not pardon him. What would Trump do? He used the pardoning power to pardon his co-conspirators. No other president did that.

:lolup: Gullible dumb fuck thinks he can believe what Biden says.

Why are you so afraid to answer?
More repetitious Yakety Yak.

Back