Joe Biden Leads Donald Trump by 25 Points Among Younger People

^ ^ ^

nKmQCxt.jpg

I love the smell of MAGAT fear in the morning.

Have you seen Joe's Juneteenth performance?

Did you see Trump's performance in Las Vegas yesterday?

I say Trump has gone totally insane. Eugene Robinson of the Washington Post put it more kindly:

It is irresponsible to obsess over President Biden’s tendency to mangle a couple of words in a speech while Donald Trump is out there sounding detached from reality. Biden, who is old, at least makes sense. Trump, who also is old, rants like someone you’d cross the street to avoid.
He just lost more support...people...especially young people...are worried about their future... He should have
never decided to run again... He doesn’t inapire..he doesn't care...a campaign of fear and inflammatory language Isn't
working for him...
..he's so wrong for America...
This is a binary situation, TOP. Either you are going to help Joe Biden to win...or you are going to help Trump to win. Anyone who would help Trump rather than Joe Biden is a shit stain on this planet...or someone either insane or stupid.

Even if you are convinced Joe Biden is "so wrong for America" (about which I think you are full of shit)...Trump is 10X worse a choice.

Did you see Trump's performance in Las Vegas yesterday?

I say Trump has gone totally insane. Eugene Robinson of the Washington Post put it more kindly:

It is irresponsible to obsess over President Biden’s tendency to mangle a couple of words in a speech while Donald Trump is out there sounding detached from reality. Biden, who is old, at least makes sense. Trump, who also is old, rants like someone you’d cross the street to avoid.

This is a binary situation, TOP. Either you are going to help Joe Biden to win...or you are going to help Trump to win. Anyone who would help Trump rather than Joe Biden is a shit stain on this planet...or someone either insane or stupid.

Even if you are convinced Joe Biden is "so wrong for America" (about which I think you are full of shit)...Trump is 10X worse a choice.
I did see it... And I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree... President Trump hurts your feelings and is Enthusiastic and entertaining.....Joe Biden hurts our families and our countries... And cannot even get though a 5 minute read wirh notes.....so easy choice... Although I would like someone younger....I was a DeSantis fan...still am...

I did see it... And I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree... President Trump hurts your feelings and is Enthusiastic and entertaining.....Joe Biden hurts our families and our countries... And cannot even get though a 5 minute read wirh notes.....so easy choice... Although I would like someone younger....I was a DeSantis fan...still am...
You are an idiot among many idiots who still cannot see Trump for the disgusting, dangerous putz he is.

DeSantis is another Hitler wanna-be scumbag. You dishonor and do not deserve the considerable freedom you have.

You are an idiot among many idiots who still cannot see Trump for the disgusting, dangerous putz he is.

DeSantis is another Hitler wanna-be scumbag. You dishonor and do not deserve the considerable freedom you have.
I'm sorry you feel that way... But that kind iof statement just makes me work harder for the freedoms we all absolutely deserve... I hope you're back on the course very soon... Did you see the memorial? It was amazing... anyway...You have a great day and don't give me a second thought From this moment forward.... No one needs that kind of anger in their
heart amd head...)

I'm sorry you feel that way... But that kind iof statement just makes me work harder for the freedoms we all absolutely deserve... I hope you're back on the course very soon... Did you see the memorial? It was amazing... anyway...You have a great day and don't give me a second thought From this moment forward.... No one needs that kind of anger in their
heart amd head...)
You are NOT working for freedom...you are working for forces set on destroying freedom.

You simply are not bright enough to see that.

You are NOT working for freedom...you are working for forces set on destroying freedom.

You simply are not bright enough to see that.
Once again I'm sorry you feel that way... But I've worked too hard to watch this country continue to be failed in so many ways... Four more years of the same would do unrepairable damage..at least for now there is still hope to rebound and recover...

A new poll has given President Joe Biden the edge over former President Donald Trump when it comes to younger voters, with a 25-point difference among those ages 18-29.

The survey, conducted by Yahoo News in collaboration with pollsters YouGov, shows that Biden is leading, following Trump's felony conviction in New York City. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee was found guilty last month on 34 counts of falsifying business records related to hush money paid to adult-film actress Stormy Daniels before the 2016 presidential election. Daniels alleges she had a sexual encounter with Trump in 2006, which he denies. The former president has maintained his innocence, claiming the case was politically motivated against him. His legal team intends to appeal the verdict.

I still don’t trust polls.

Once again I'm sorry you feel that way... But I've worked too hard to watch this country continue to be failed in so many ways... Four more years of the same would do unrepairable damage..at least for now there is still hope to rebound and recover...
Anyone still doing or saying things that help Trump defeat Joe Biden is a fucking traitor to America...and does not deserve the kinds of freedom this country offers.

YOU are not helping repair damage...you are working in furtherance of it.

But you are not bright enough to see that.

Anyone still doing or saying things that help Trump defeat Joe Biden is a fucking traitor to America...and does not deserve the kinds of freedom this country offers.

I'm sorry you feel that way... There's a lot of work to do... and i'm proud to be a part of it... I will never apologize for that... (I think we'll see major changes before November...)

I'm sorry you feel that way... There's a lot of work to do... and i'm proud to be a part of it... I will never apologize for that... (I think we'll see major changes before November...)
You, and the rest of the people helping to get Trump elected, are doing more damage to America than all its foreign enemies combined have been able to do.

It is unfortunate you people are not bright enough to see that.

Continue with your efforts if you must, but you are doing the work of traitors.

You, and the rest of the people helping to get Trump elected, are doing more damage to America than all its foreign enemies combined have been able to do.

It is unfortunate you people are not bright enough to see that.

Continue with your efforts if you must, but you are doing the work of traitors.
I'm sorry that you feel that way... But I've always done what I feel is best for family and country and I'll continue to do that...

I still don’t trust polls.
Not in the age of cell phones! I have no idea how this will turn out! But I don't think the younger generations will Support Biden in numbers,he looks so old to me!
And I'm a Boomer! Something Biden is to old to be!
To me that's his biggest draw back! That and high gas ,high groceries!

A new poll has given President Joe Biden the edge over former President Donald Trump when it comes to younger voters, with a 25-point difference among those ages 18-29.

The survey, conducted by Yahoo News in collaboration with pollsters YouGov, shows that Biden is leading, following Trump's felony conviction in New York City. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee was found guilty last month on 34 counts of falsifying business records related to hush money paid to adult-film actress Stormy Daniels before the 2016 presidential election. Daniels alleges she had a sexual encounter with Trump in 2006, which he denies. The former president has maintained his innocence, claiming the case was politically motivated against him. His legal team intends to appeal the verdict.

65% of the respondents say the country is on the wrong tracks. These kids aren't going to trun out for Dementia Joe.

Come and try to take my freedoms and see what happens...

Back