Joe Biden Leads Donald Trump by 25 Points Among Younger People

Young people are concerned about the economy, health care, housing, jobs, their future, crime...so that would make it pretty difficult to back Joe...and they certainly don't like being pandered to-early pandering, or this late rush....so he's not really winning the youth vote...

Trump and his ilk, if you people prevail, will try...and will take them.

And I don't have to wonder what will happen, RB. You will submit to them like the people of early 20th century Germany did with Hitler.
Oh, bullshit. You're starting to loose it, Frank. It's OK, we understand, TDS has gotten hold of you.

I will submit to no one. I never did before, I won't start now.

You, and the rest of the people helping to get Trump elected, are doing more damage to America than all its foreign enemies combined have been able to do.

It is unfortunate you people are not bright enough to see that.

Continue with your efforts if you must, but you are doing the work of traitors.
on the other hand, Biden is helping illegal aliens who rape and murder children......it is sad those who support him aren't bright enough to see that.......

Oh, bullshit. You're starting to loose it, Frank. It's OK, we understand, TDS has gotten hold of you.

You seem to be losing it, JB. And I understand why any of you people who seem okay with Trump coming back into power. It must be exhausting to figure out reasons for doing the unreasonable.

I will submit to no one. I never did before, I won't start now.
Society cannot exist without people "submitting" to one degree or another; civilization cannot exist without people "submitting" to one degree or another.

Anyone who proclaims not submitting to anyone is a proponent of anarchy...and the destruction of all the things that make even the semi-reasonable society of today possible.

You may consider what you said there to be laudable...I like you, but I consider it reprehensible.

You are NOT working for freedom...you are working for forces set on destroying freedom.

You simply are not bright enough to see that.
Yep. There is nothing that forcing women to give birth, forcing teachers to get rid of non-RW-approved children's books in their classrooms, forcing them to display the 10 Commandments, forcing LGBTQ people back in the closets and banning SSM, forbidding the teaching of the history of slavery, banning corporations from having DEI policies, etc. that says "freedom," is there? These are all positions that Toxic and her ilk support.

Young people are concerned about the economy, health care, housing, jobs, their future, crime...so that would make it pretty difficult to back Joe...and they certainly don't like being pandered to-early pandering, or this late rush....so he's not really winning the youth vote...
Young people are also concerned about reproductive freedom, something that you MAGATs are working feverishly to banish. Ditto for the rights of LGBTQ and other minorities. Jobs are plentiful; that is not a concern. Prices are high in the U.S.; even worse overseas. Despite the belief of most of you MAGATs that younger people are as stupid as you are, for the most part they understand that inflation is a world wide problem not under the control of a president, a prime minister, or other leaders.

Not in the age of cell phones! I have no idea how this will turn out! But I don't think the younger generations will Support Biden in numbers,he looks so old to me!
And I'm a Boomer! Something Biden is to old to be!
To me that's his biggest draw back! That and high gas ,high groceries!
Gun, Women’s health care, climate change, all issues young people care about. They’ll vote Biden, if they vote!

Is young people have no reason to vote for Joe or Kamala... They can get birth control over the counter now...lol...

Come and try to take my freedoms and see what happens...

Pffffffftttttttthhhhhhhtttt!!!!!!!

1717252883665.png

Go get 'em, Commander Keyboard!!!! :lolup: :ninja:

A new poll has given President Joe Biden the edge over former President Donald Trump when it comes to younger voters, with a 25-point difference among those ages 18-29.

The survey, conducted by Yahoo News in collaboration with pollsters YouGov, shows that Biden is leading, following Trump's felony conviction in New York City. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee was found guilty last month on 34 counts of falsifying business records related to hush money paid to adult-film actress Stormy Daniels before the 2016 presidential election. Daniels alleges she had a sexual encounter with Trump in 2006, which he denies. The former president has maintained his innocence, claiming the case was politically motivated against him. His legal team intends to appeal the verdict.

MSN?? Yahoo News??

spit-take.gif

Pffffffftttttttthhhhhhhtttt!!!!!!!

1717252883665.png

Go get 'em, Commander Keyboard!!!! :lolup: :ninja:
I'm not gettin' nothing., but I won't give up what I have.

Did you make that silly...whatever it is supposed to be?
A keyboard resting on a small revolver and a magazine, with a handle
resting against it and a bayonet taped to it? Too funny! lol!

The reverse. People young enough to still have a grip on their senses. It's telling the most ignorant, most crass, least caring candidate appeals most to the oldest voters.

de·lu·sion (dĭ-lo͞o′zhən)
n.

A false belief or perception that is a manifestation of a mental illness

A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.

Young people are also concerned about reproductive freedom, something that you MAGATs are working feverishly to banish. Ditto for the rights of LGBTQ and other minorities. Jobs are plentiful; that is not a concern. Prices are high in the U.S.; even worse overseas. Despite the belief of most of you MAGATs that younger people are as stupid as you are, for the most part they understand that inflation is a world wide problem not under the control of a president, a prime minister, or other leaders.
My granddaughter understands this. She’s also concerned about climate change. She will be voting for Democrats

A new poll has given President Joe Biden the edge over former President Donald Trump when it comes to younger voters, with a 25-point difference among those ages 18-29.

The survey, conducted by Yahoo News in collaboration with pollsters YouGov, shows that Biden is leading, following Trump's felony conviction in New York City. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee was found guilty last month on 34 counts of falsifying business records related to hush money paid to adult-film actress Stormy Daniels before the 2016 presidential election. Daniels alleges she had a sexual encounter with Trump in 2006, which he denies. The former president has maintained his innocence, claiming the case was politically motivated against him. His legal team intends to appeal the verdict.

That's my peeps! Hell yeah!

giphy.webp

Back