Joe knocked it out of the park!

Evince is getting much worse of late folks. Her mental decline is more obvious and pronounced now much like her retard in Chief Biden. Wont be much longer and she will be reduced to maybe just posting a couple of cartoon pictures once in a while with no monologue whatsoever,....she wont have the brain cells left. This has been a look into a startling decent into madness when it comes to the old girl. She needs help.............She's actually worse then Joe which is REALLY saying something.

The insanity is getting worse, and will thus end worse....that is how this particular universe works.
The lies are getting bigger and crazier, I'll tell you that. :oops:

He went full on Joe

Joemetum was on display

There is a reason he was the most Loved guy in congress for so many decades

It’s on like donkey Kong folks
You riled up the nut-cases of the MAGA morons. They are climbing all over themselves defending their turd Fuhrer...the one they want to bring back to finish the job of destroying our Republic.

Good job, Evince.

You riled up the nut-cases of the MAGA morons. They are climbing all over themselves defending their turd Fuhrer...the one they want to bring back to finish the job of destroying our Republic.

Good job, Evince.
Oh yes, Frank, that's exactly what's happening. :censored:

PWAHAHAHAHA! I can't take it anymore! :ROFLMAO: :laugh: :lolup::rofl2:

Yes, it is exactly what if happening.

Don't feel bad. The Germans who supported Hitler in the early 20th century did not realize the huge mistake they were making. That kind of shit happens.
It's Democrats that want to disarm people and run a propaganda machine and do weird experiments on people, Franky.

Oh, and jail political opponents.

Open your fucking eyes and ears.

Open yours, Matt. Your blindness to what is happening is a choice...not a physical disability.
What I see is brainwashed young adults that have been taught to not think and conditioned to just emote like Pavlovian dogs.

Society will crumble to the ground with things like that happening.

What I see is brainwashed young adults that have been taught to not think and conditioned to just emote like Pavlovian dogs.

As Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip where the current Reich Nazi Christiananality pedophilia is no different from Byrd's KKK West Nazi Germany Virginia who threatened the Senator at a National Guard celebration & at a political fundraiser years apart as those Trumpanzees Klues Klucks duh Klans who threatened Trump as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement of bringing 9/11 to the USA.......

Everyone loves Joe as a person

Remember how hard your little wispy Lindsey Gramm was crying? He was full on BLUBBERING about what a nice guy Joe Is

DONNY IS MEAN

you love that and praise it all the time

You hate us liberals because we are nice to everyone remember

Joe is the quintessential nice guy

But typically liars lie about that

Like you do all things

The nation can see it when Joe does Joe

Joe did Joe tonite

Your fucked now

It’s on like donkey Kong

Read um and weep
Joe did Joe... How embarrassing was that? And many Americans...and a few world leaders...watched... they'll never let him do another one... Donkey Kong indeed...lol

Last edited:

I am 88 years old (or will be in three weeks)...and I have been taught to think for myself...and not be brain-washed by someone like Hitler or Trump.

Continue with your destruction of our Republic. You, and others like you, will only learn the way the people of Germany learned in the mid-1900's.

I will continue to hope there are not enough stupid people in enough states to see that Trump is elected.

Last edited:
As Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip where the current Reich Nazi Christiananality pedophilia is no different from Byrd's KKK West Nazi Germany Virginia who threatened the Senator at a National Guard celebration & at a political fundraiser years apart as those Trumpanzees Klues Klucks duh Klans who threatened Trump as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement of bringing 9/11 to the USA.......
Ah! WB saltydancin! :awesome:

Back