Joe knocked it out of the park!

saltydancin-gone rogue.

Gone rogue AI bot.

While they as the United States Fourth Reich just want to "serve the Pope or die" baptize thine eyes by urinations thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists as Christian Nation SCOTUS requires in it's survival of the fittest fascists pyramid scheme sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Christiananality pedophilia national religion......

I am 88 years old (or will be in three weeks)...and I have been taught to think for myself...and not be brain-washed by someone like Hitler or Trump.

Continue with your destruction of our Republic. You, and others like you, will only learn the way the people of Germany learned in the mid-1900's.

I will continue to hope there are not enough stupid people in enough states to see that Trump is elected.
Well Frank, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that and tell you I think you're wrong.

You were not alive when Hitler rose to power, either. I have family that were.

Well Frank, I'm going to have to disagree with you on that and tell you I think you're wrong.

You were not alive when Hitler rose to power, either. I have family that were.
I was alive in 1936. Close enough.

People on your side are doing what the people who supported Hitler did.

If he wins...we all lose.

battle-of-Berlin-Wikipedia.jpg

I was alive in 1936. Close enough.

People on your side are doing what the people who supported Hitler did.

If he wins...we all lose.

battle-of-Berlin-Wikipedia.jpg
So it goes in Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" where Trumps butler who served Nazis had his ear......

Evince is getting much worse of late folks. Her mental decline is more obvious and pronounced now much like her retard in Chief Biden. Wont be much longer and she will be reduced to maybe just posting a couple of cartoon pictures once in a while with no monologue whatsoever,....she wont have the brain cells left. This has been a look into a startling decent into madness when it comes to the old girl. She needs help.............She's actually worse then Joe which is REALLY saying something.
That one is not the only malcontent leftie that is losing their minds. The little lizard, the naked man, the chevy pickup, cat woman, and a few others all seen to have fallen off the cliff. I suspect their therapists and pharmacists are raking in big coin.

Joe did Joe... How embarrassing was that? And many Americans...and a few world leaders...watched... they'll never let him do another one... Donkey Kong indeed...lol
"...they'll never let him do another one..." :laugh:

Your handlers must be so embarrassed about you, the way you make all magas look like idiots.

That one is not the only malcontent leftie that is losing their minds. The little lizard, the naked man, the chevy pickup, cat woman, and a few others all seen to have fallen off the cliff. I suspect their therapists and pharmacists are raking in big coin.
Anyone who supports a rapist and convicted felon with mob ties as PRESIDENT OF THE U.S. has no business saying that the cat woman fell off the cliff.

He even took Lester to task

I saw Lester hold his head down a couple of times when Joe lit him up for asking a meaningless question instead of talking about what MATTERS!

Yeah baby

It’s throw down time
You mean he had a good afternoon?
Dementia sufferers are like that. Occasionally they seem better than they generally are.

I wonder why no one is talking about his big flop at the NAACP conference... That's got to be one of the most embarrassing rants ever... He's really declining rapidly...

Back