Joe the plumber

btw did you see the vid?? I think he lives in a trailer. it didn't look like a house that was behind him.

And seems to have a firmer grasp of things than she does as well. Other than Dixie does anyone think that Palin helps the ticket now? Is she bringing ANYONE other than the base? I guess what I mean is she doing anything to take votes FROM Obama?

And seems to have a firmer grasp of things than she does as well. Other than Dixie does anyone think that Palin helps the ticket now? Is she bringing ANYONE other than the base? I guess what I mean is she doing anything to take votes FROM Obama?

She's taking votes from McCain.

McCain did not have the base wrapped up. Now the obvious question is where else would they go? Their only real option would be to stay home. But let's say McCain didn't pick her and pick Lieberman. Would enough independents swing his way to make up for the loss of conservatives?

I love joe the plumber. He is a perfect republican. He hears that there is a celebrity in the neighborhood and runs outside figuring he should be on camera. Joe is a star who has never been discovered. Everyone will want to hear what joe has to say.
Joe then tells a presidential nominee that soon, probably this time next month, he’s going to be making 250 thousand dollars a year. He’s buying a business. He doesn’t want to have to pay higher taxes.

The republican party meanwhile, decides that in the midst of the worst financial times of our lives, a guy making 250 thousand dollars a year whining about his soon to be higher tax rate, is joe average. The guy that regular Americans are going to relate to. This is a big clue as to where republicans live, and folks, it isn’t on this planet.

The next day, what do we find out about our republican friend? Well, we find out that he’s a liar, a fabulist, and as dumb as he looked at first glance. Joe isn’t buying any business. Joe makes 40 grand a year and probably can’t get a Kohl’s charge card. He’s a loser. A joke. Joe will actually benefit from obama’s tax plan, but he lives in the alternate republican dimension. And in that dimension, a guy making 20 bucks an hour, is going to buy his boss’ business, make over 250 grand a year (the business doesn’t even make anywhere near that now) and be hurt by a tax increase on the top 5 percentile.

How does a story get more beautiful than this one?

Joe's not a plumber! He's a Senator dontyaknow. I met him the other day on the TV. There's also Joe Sixpack, but he's not a Senator but I don't think he's a plumber either. I do know that he likes mavericks in all their mavericky goodness.

I love joe the plumber. He is a perfect republican. He hears that there is a celebrity in the neighborhood and runs outside figuring he should be on camera. Joe is a star who has never been discovered. Everyone will want to hear what joe has to say.
Joe then tells a presidential nominee that soon, probably this time next month, he’s going to be making 250 thousand dollars a year. He’s buying a business. He doesn’t want to have to pay higher taxes.

The republican party meanwhile, decides that in the midst of the worst financial times of our lives, a guy making 250 thousand dollars a year whining about his soon to be higher tax rate, is joe average. The guy that regular Americans are going to relate to. This is a big clue as to where republicans live, and folks, it isn’t on this planet.

The next day, what do we find out about our republican friend? Well, we find out that he’s a liar, a fabulist, and as dumb as he looked at first glance. Joe isn’t buying any business. Joe makes 40 grand a year and probably can’t get a Kohl’s charge card. He’s a loser. A joke. Joe will actually benefit from obama’s tax plan, but he lives in the alternate republican dimension. And in that dimension, a guy making 20 bucks an hour, is going to buy his boss’ business, make over 250 grand a year (the business doesn’t even make anywhere near that now) and be hurt by a tax increase on the top 5 percentile.

Hey - good to see you back; hope you're feeling okay.

The entire "Joe/Sam the lower middle-class plumber who will benefit much more from Obama" saga is GOP 101. It absolutely does not matter what the truth is (and, the truth is, if this guy was making $250K and wanted to buy a business, he'd STILL be better off under Obama). First, they parlay him into "average Joe," then, they regurgitate the same old lie that Obama is just going to tax everybody & hurt every small business.

Meanwhile, the GOP faithful are eating it up with a spoon; there was a whole group of guys at the Palin rally this morning with plungers, and t-shirts saying "I am Joe the plumber."

Hey - good to see you back; hope you're feeling okay.

The entire "Joe/Sam the lower middle-class plumber who will benefit much more from Obama" saga is GOP 101. It absolutely does not matter what the truth is (and, the truth is, if this guy was making $250K and wanted to buy a business, he'd STILL be better off under Obama). First, they parlay him into "average Joe," then, they regurgitate the same old lie that Obama is just going to tax everybody & hurt every small business.

Meanwhile, the GOP faithful are eating it up with a spoon; there was a whole group of guys at the Palin rally this morning with plungers, and t-shirts saying "I am Joe the plumber."

Thank you onceler, I’m feeling a little bit better each day.

I’m kind of surprised to hear that they are still playing this guy up – he’s a total fraud! He’s not even a freaking plumber! Wow, it’s amazing, but I guess that makes sense, they are the party of frauds.

Joe's not a plumber! He's a Senator dontyaknow. I met him the other day on the TV. There's also Joe Sixpack, but he's not a Senator but I don't think he's a plumber either. I do know that he likes mavericks in all their mavericky goodness.

Wow we got new people while I was gone, that’s good.

Joe is one one the multitude of wannabe rich that play suck up to the rich.
Glad you are doing better Darla.

Once again someone from NYC trying to hate on someone from Ohio. Never fails.

Once again someone from NYC trying to hate on someone from Ohio. Never fails.

Cawacko what are you talking about, I just wrote the facts as they are. How is it my fault that republicans are so stupid that they make 20 bucks an hour and believe they are going to be buying their boss’ businesses next week, taking over, and doubling the profits?

Thanks usc. Cawacko did you notice usc’s expression of well-wishes? I mean, I don’t expect flowers, but you could at least say something! You know what a gluten for attention I am, but at least this time it’s warranted. SF sent me a personal PM. And he’s a jackass! And after all of the times I’ve expressed concern that you were going to die from alcohol poisoning!

Glad to hear you are OK Darla I didnt see about yout accident until I saw your post today and went back to see what happend.

Back