Joe the plumber

can't see what citizen says anyway so no loss there. My dear darla you are stating partisan facts the way you want to see it. T have to go into surgery now but I'll continue to lay it out for you on my return.

Oh, man - I just read that Joe/Sam the plumber is going to be on Fox, on Mike Huckabee's show. The funny part is that he's appearing with a country singer who is best known for the song "Drill Here, Drill Now."

We should really consider partitioning the country along political lines. It's getting to be too much.

Darla, I didn't know you got in an accident. I'm sorry! Sounds like you are ok which is good to hear. What happened?

Desh I was just joking and busting on cawacko, don’t worry! Cawacko, not a car accident or anything, and I’m fine. But it is the first time I ever broke anything, and it did hurt a lot, and still does actually, but less and less every day.

can't see what citizen says anyway so no loss there. My dear darla you are stating partisan facts the way you want to see it. T have to go into surgery now but I'll continue to lay it out for you on my return.
K you made my list as well.

Cawacko what are you talking about, I just wrote the facts as they are. How is it my fault that republicans are so stupid that they make 20 bucks an hour and believe they are going to be buying their boss’ businesses next week, taking over, and doubling the profits?

Thanks usc. Cawacko did you notice usc’s expression of well-wishes? I mean, I don’t expect flowers, but you could at least say something! You know what a gluten for attention I am, but at least this time it’s warranted. SF sent me a personal PM. And he’s a jackass! And after all of the times I’ve expressed concern that you were going to die from alcohol poisoning!

:rant:

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT PMs!!!!

:rant:

:tantrum:

Oh, man - I just read that Joe/Sam the plumber is going to be on Fox, on Mike Huckabee's show. The funny part is that he's appearing with a country singer who is best known for the song "Drill Here, Drill Now."

We should really consider partitioning the country along political lines. It's getting to be too much.

I would be just so embarrassed to be a republican. Can they get any stupider? We all thought that bush was the bottom of that barrel, but – maybe not. Can’t you just see a Palin/Joe the Plumber ticket taking the R party by storm in 2012?

OUCH!

the only thing I ever broke was my big toe.

That will happen when you drop a huge galss of beer on your toe while standing on the sidewalk barefoot.

It hurt like a MOTHER.

I cant imagine a shoulder break , that just sucks.

Cawacko are you really having surgery? It’s not a liver transplant is it?

No way, my liver is strong. On my knee, torn meniscus. Suffered, a udi - an unidentified drinking injury. In doctor's office now. Hate these places.

I would be just so embarrassed to be a republican. Can they get any stupider? We all thought that bush was the bottom of that barrel, but – maybe not. Can’t you just see a Palin/Joe the Plumber ticket taking the R party by storm in 2012?

Oh my God. The scary bit is that ticket would actually do really well in Middle-America. They love stupidity and how can you get any dumber than Palin and a plumber?

I broke my leg playing tennis a few years back and it hurt like he'll. Well wishes Darla.
Middle class want to be rich too and dems are uninformed and niave if they thin independents don't fear obama tax raise.
Raising the ss amount taxable is huge on middle class
I will vote Obama even though he'll raise my taxes.
HR5843

Back