John Fetterman Claims Brain Damage Made Him More Conservative

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
That tracts!

BB1oeBuM.img

Oh I get it. You're a crack head and you think a stroke victim, who can't put a sentence together, is suddenly making sense. I know what damage crack does to the brain.
Thanks for proving twice now in this thread the OP is correct.

Im not the one basing my argument on the ramblings of a stroke victim. Oh but wait YOU ARE a crack head so that might be a mitigating factor. No, it won't.
You still don't get it. It's alright, ask one of the aides at the home to explain it to you.

Died as in now not in control. Now the good conservative side is in control. Clearly your diseased Libratard side is still in full control.
Brain damage means the brain is not working as it should be. He now says he is more conversative after losing part of his functiong brain. This all adds up because magas are severely brain damaged c****.

The end

Im not the one basing my argument on the ramblings of a stroke victim. Oh but wait you ARE a crack head so that might be a mitigating factor. No, it won't.
I'm just surprised NHB gets an WiFi signal in her tent. I guess that is why she pitched her tent in front of Starbucks.

Back