John Fetterman Claims Brain Damage Made Him More Conservative

God are you a real idiot. No wonder why you are a Democrat. That bulge is party of the arterial blood supply for the brain when it is clipped anything down stream from the bulge no longer has a blood flow and atrophies. I have done the anesthesia for dozens of brain surgeries.

The surgeon places a tiny metal clip on the neck of the aneurysm to stop blood flow into it. Surgical clipping can be very effective. Typically, aneurysms that are clipped don't return. The risks of surgical clipping include bleeding in the brain or loss of blood flow to the brain.

I have no doubt that there are many elites who are very not happy about how the Fetterman Gambit turned out.

God are you a real idiot. No wonder why you are a Democrat. That bulge is party of the arterial blood supply for the brain when it is clipped anything down stream from the bulge no longer has a blood flow and atrophies. I have done the anesthesia for dozens of brain surgeries.
Seems that is a lie. Fake anesthesiologist.

When a brain aneurysm is clipped, a small metal clip is applied to isolate the aneurysm from the rest of the circulation in your brain. This prevents blood from flowing into the aneurysm, effectively sealing it off. As a result, the area where the aneurysm was clipped no longer receives blood supply, and the aneurysm eventually shrinks over time

That tracts!

BB1oeBuM.img

Well, you fucked that up you little,

iu

Fetterman has become more logical and conservative as his brain is healing.

Back