John Fetterman Claims Brain Damage Made Him More Conservative

That tracts!

BB1oeBuM.img
Tracts? Did you have a brain aneurysm like Biden did?

After a brain aneurysm ruptures, blood vessels in the brain may contract and narrow. This is known as vasospasm. Vasospasm can cause an ischemic stroke, in which there's limited blood flow to brain cells. This may cause additional cell damage and loss.

Biden says it changed his life.

Tracts? Did you have brain aneurysm like Biden did?

After a brain aneurysm ruptures, blood vessels in the brain may contract and narrow. This is known as vasospasm. Vasospasm can cause an ischemic stroke, in which there's limited blood flow to brain cells. This may cause additional cell damage and loss.
Yes, typos are only made by individuals who have had brain aneurysms. Apparently which includes 100% of the world population today. Amazing

Yes, typos are only made by individuals who have had brain aneurysms. Apparently which includes 100% of the world population today. Amazing
Biden has brain damage and he claims it changed his life, too.

"In February of 1988, he suffered two life-threatening brain aneurysms. Biden has said the experience shaped him into the “kind of man I want to be.”Nov 9, 2020"

Biden has brain damage and he claims it changed his life, too.

"In February of 1988, he suffered two life-threatening brain aneurysms. Biden has said the experience shaped him into the “kind of man I want to be.”Nov 9, 2020"
Why no link? I think I know why...

:LOL:

Back