John McCain vows to overturn Roe v Wade

A fetus is a living human being, it doesn't yet breathe because it hasn't developed to that stage yet, but it is a viable human being nonetheless. You are just like Waterhead Baby, you are a selfish little twit who doesn't give a shit about anyone but yourself. So what if a million humans are sucked down a tube each year? You don't have to hear them, you don't have to see them, you can just keep on denying they are humans, just like the racist forefathers did with the slaves. You are really no different at all, in fact, I think you are worse. Innocent human life is the most precious life of all, and should be protected, especially over some silly woman's "right" to kill it!

btw... there are no cannons in Iraq, unless they belong to the US Military.

WOW! What a drama queen!

"It is estimated that up to 50% of all fertilized eggs die and are lost (aborted) spontaneously, usually before the woman knows she is pregnant. Among known pregnancies, the rate of miscarriage is approximately 10% and usually occurs between the 7th and 12th weeks of pregnancy."

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001488.htm

"Each year, about two percent of women (in the U.S.) aged 15-44 have an abortion..."

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html

If life begins a conception, wouldn't this make God a much bigger murderer than R.vs W?

"It is estimated that up to 50% of all fertilized eggs die and are lost (aborted) spontaneously, usually before the woman knows she is pregnant. Among known pregnancies, the rate of miscarriage is approximately 10% and usually occurs between the 7th and 12th weeks of pregnancy."

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001488.htm

"Each year, about two percent of women (in the U.S.) aged 15-44 have an abortion..."

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html

If life begins a conception, wouldn't this make God a much bigger murderer than R.vs W?

Human life does begin at conception, of this, there is no doubt. I don't profess to know or understand the motives of a God, and it doesn't matter with regard to how I practice ethical civilized behavior. I think it is a real cheap shot you are taking at religion here, and you are doing it at the expense of humans who can't speak for themselves.

Answer the following...
1. If it's not human, what kind of life form is it?
2. If it's not living, why does it have to be terminated?
3. If it is human life, why are we debating killing it?

Many pro-abortion advocates have simply tuned out to the fact that a fetus is a living human being. This defies biological fact, but it allows them to live in a state of constant denial over what is being done. Since Roe v. Wade, approximately 50 million humans have been exterminated. This surpasses anything Hitler and Pol Pot combined, ever dreamed of. But even more insidious is the fact that most of their victims got to live out at least a portion of their lives, the unborn fetus is completely innocent life, the most innocent of all. What you have done in the name of vanity, convenience and some fake right you've bestowed upon yourselves, is more hideous than anything ever done in the history of mankind.

I'm sorry the humor was lost on you.

forced birth, govt. mandated morality, God and abortions! AAAHHH!!! Sorry Dixie, I don't go there. I gave up religion long ago and know that at the end of our conversation it will come down to 'because God says so'. Ok, if you say so.

Abortions should be safe, legal and rare.

or how bout this.

have a vote, if abortion is outlawed all those who voted for it get their name on a list and when unwanted children are born those on the list get one.:eek:

I'm sorry the humor was lost on you.

forced birth, govt. mandated morality, God and abortions! AAAHHH!!! Sorry Dixie, I don't go there. I gave up religion long ago and know that at the end of our conversation it will come down to 'because God says so'. Ok, if you say so.

Abortions should be safe, legal and rare.

or how bout this.

have a vote, if abortion is outlawed all those who voted for it get their name on a list and when unwanted children are born those on the list get one.:eek:

It seems to me, you are the only one here speaking of God and Religion. My standpoint comes from moral decency, which we should all have as humans, regardless of religious beliefs. So, my argument is not going to come down to "because God says so" or anything related to a God or Religion. However, the psychology here says, your position on abortion is precisely "because God says so" and you are hell bent on doing exactly the opposite when you can. Is that the case?

Abortions should be non-existent. As a member of a large diverse and free society, I can accept there may be some extenuating circumstances which might require use of the abortion procedure in rare instances, and I am willing to accept those conditions. I believe a woman should have the right to choose... the right to choose to have unprotected sex or not. If she is raped or the victim of incest, she should have the option to consider abortion in place of the choice that was taken from her. If she made the choice to give life, and through that process her own life is jeopardized, she should have the choice to consider the abortion procedure. Under NO circumstance should abortion be used as birth control, or for the sake of vanity and convenience.

How about this.... let's allow each state to exercise their 10th Amendment rights and vote on the legality of abortion in their state. Any "unwanted" babies can go to the countless thousands on waiting lists to adopt children. I'll even go so far as to say, that includes gay couples as well. Oh my God....I better hide from the lightning bolt sure to be headed my way!

My argument is not based on religion, it is based on ethics, science and biology, and the fact that a fetus is a human being just like you and I, it simply has not reached maturity... then again, some adults haven't either.

Back