Jordan Peterson Speaks Again!

You bet! I like his calm, soft way of speaking. He's wonderful to listen to.

He is clearly the best of the best....they who attempt to load Jordan up with slime shows what useless people those who do are....completely not worth my time they demonstrate.

Last edited:
You're welcome. LIFE has been getting to ME lately, so I just kick "life" right in the balls. It works EVERY time!

You are a really smart guy so I know that rarely can I tell you anything....but if I may....what makes you so fabulous is your experience with music.

You are part of the top 1% of Americans.

I expected this immediately.

NOW I KNOW

You are a really smart guy so I know that rarely can I tell you anything....but if I may....what makes you so fabulous is your experience with music.

NOW I KNOW

Thanks. You just made me blush AGAIN. THIS time it was my RIGHT nut, the first time it was my LEFT one. You've made my balls blush, you rascal!;)

Thanks. You just made me blush AGAIN. THIS time it was my RIGHT nut, the first time it was my LEFT one. You've made my balls blush, you rascal!;)

I am in a fucking mood...What I really need right now is a 46 year old with perfect tits on display expertly sucking my cock....And because of the negligence of The New Chinese Empire I can not have what I want.

I am moody....deal with it.

*SAID WITH LOVE*

Last edited:

NOW I KNOW

Thanks. I DO know music VERY well up until about 2000. My knowledge of music after that IS a bit shaky because I haven't listened to much of it. I know the big names, and the names of their big albums and hit songs, but the only "newer" group I like is Greta Van Fleet. They're the young guys from Michigan who sound like Led Zeppelin. I've also been keeping up with some of the old rockers who are still active, like Neil Young and Bob Dylan. Bob's latest release, his first album of all original material since 2012, is quite good. It's titled Rough and Rowdy Ways, it's mostly sombre in tone, but it does feature a couple nice uptempo blues songs. The musicians backing him are top notch, and sound great. The release interestingly comes in a double CD format. 9 of the 10 songs, totaling about 54 minutes in length, are on one CD. The remaining track, "Murder Most Foul", Bob's take on the JFK assassination, which is about 17 minutes long, is on a separate disc. All ten songs could've fit on one CD. But the list price IS cheap for a double CD. "Murder Most Foul" is extraordinary. It's a slow, brooding, very hushed song, with only minimal backing. The lyrics are some of Bob's best in his long career. He names names, and clearly thinks there was a conspiracy. In fact, like me, he believes Oswald indeed WAS a "patsy", and actually didn't fire a single shot. The song brought me to slight tears, thinking about how Kennedy was killed so hideously in a public execution. It's just a really powerful song, with wonderful imagery and sadness. This release is a MUST for any Dylan fan OR any fans of rock and roll. HIGHLY recommended.

I am in a fucking mood...What I really need right now is a 46 year old with perfect tits on display expertly sucking my cock....And because of the negligence of The New Chinese Empire I can not have what I want.

I am moody....deal with it.

*SAID WITH LOVE*

Sorry, can't help you there. I'm 59 years old, a man WITH tits. But they ARE man tits. Why don't you just ask your wife to polish the bishop? It may not make HER feel good, but it sure would make YOU feel better.

Thanks. I DO know music VERY well up until about 2000. My knowledge of music after that IS a bit shaky because I haven't listened to much of it. I know the big names, and the names of their big albums and hit songs, but the only "newer" group I like is Greta Van Fleet. They're the young guys from Michigan who sound like Led Zeppelin. I've also been keeping up with some of the old rockers who are still active, like Neil Young and Bob Dylan. Bob's latest release, his first album of all original material since 2012, is quite good. It's titled Rough and Rowdy Ways, it's mostly sombre in tone, but it does feature a couple nice uptempo blues songs. The musicians backing him are top notch, and sound great. The release interestingly comes in a double CD format. 9 of the 10 songs, totaling about 54 minutes in length, are on one CD. The remaining track, "Murder Most Foul", Bob's take on the JFK assassination, which is about 17 minutes long, is on a separate disc. All ten songs could've fit on one CD. But the list price IS cheap for a double CD. "Murder Most Foul" is extraordinary. It's a slow, brooding, very hushed song, with only minimal backing. The lyrics are some of Bob's best in his long career. He names names, and clearly thinks there was a conspiracy. In fact, like me, he believes Oswald indeed WAS a "patsy", and actually didn't fire a single shot. The song brought me to slight tears, thinking about how Kennedy was killed so hideously in a public execution. It's just a really powerful song, with wonderful imagery and sadness. This release is a MUST for any Dylan fan OR any fans of rock and roll. HIGHLY recommended.

Your soul groves to Music...It gets music....Because you understand what you have come to understand through your musical experience you are one of the most wise people aronnd.

Am I Clear?

Sorry, can't help you there. I'm 59 years old, a man WITH tits. But they ARE man tits. Why don't you just ask your wife to polish the bishop? It may not make HER feel good, but it sure would make YOU feel better.

You can help me....Keep Being The Slayer!

LIKE BUFFY!

Your soul groves to Music...It gets music....Because you understand what you have come to understand through your musical experience you are one of the most wise people aronnd.

Am I Clear?

Thanks, again. And I'm starting to get interested in the Hard Bop Jazz music of the 50's and 60's. John Coltrane, the legendary saxophonist, is my current favorite musician. I've purchased three of his CD's in the last few weeks, and will probably purchase a fourth tomorrow. His music is just so interesting to me. Sometimes laid back and mellow, other times frantic and upbeat, the man was clearly a genius. Unfortunately he died of cancer at the far too young age of 40. But he left behind a huge catalog of music.

Back