Jordan Peterson Speaks Again!

Jordan has done his first podcast in about two years. He is not 100% but is good to see. His daughter annoys me.

I think my problem with Mikaila is that in every conversation I see her in she seems the dumber one.

She sure does a good job of looking after Jordan though.

Jordan Petersons book 12 rules for life is on Amazons top 100 nonfiction best sellers list at #94.

That is awesome, this book is old, this speaks to how awesome Jordan is and also to the hunger for truth.

I think my problem with Mikaila is that in every conversation I see her in she seems the dumber one.

She sure does a good job of looking after Jordan though.

They both suffer from severe mental problems. Their self prescribed cure is eating only beef. Eating one thing alone is a bad idea.

He's coming off a horrific addiction. What's your fucking excuse?

Coming back from "horrific addiction" or off his meds?

There is a real problem treating mentally ill people who are stubborn, and well educated (especially when they are educated in psychology). Peterson has decided it was the psychiatric medication making him ill, so he has stopped taking them. Then he became much more ill.

He could not find any doctors in North America, or Western Europe who would give him the treatment he wanted, so he went to Russia for "treatment"(Reminder: he is mentally ill). He has also switched to an only beef diet, to get the power of the lion.(No need for the reminder that he is mentally ill)

Jordan Petersons book 12 rules for life

What is his 12th rule for life? Pet any cats you come across in the street. That is actually it.

Jordan Peterson: Antisemite, Transphobe, and Compulsive Liar

So recently, Jordan Peterson took a bit of a break from lying about trans people and Bill C-16 to have an interview with Sky News where he made some really quite bizarre claims if I can put it mildly.

One of the things Peterson is most known for is arguing that the idea of Cultural Marxism is pervasive in western society. The interviewer I guess tried to push him on this and ask him whether or not the whole idea is a conspiracy and Peterson pushed back on this saying that “every academic in the west is a leftist” and thus the idea that Cultural Marxism is a conspiracy is nonsense. He also made some claims about the philosophies of Foucault and Derrida that are laughable, to say the least.

Now, like with everything Peterson says that isn’t solely related to psychology, this is complete nonsense and a blatant lie on his part. The idea that every academic is a leftist is not true, a great example of this are the Chicago school economists, these people are not Marxists or leftists in any sense of the term, there are also the Austrian School and Randians, etc. These people fervently reject any and all aspects of left-wing politics, so his claim that every academic is a leftist is just factually incorrect.

https://aninjusticemag.com/jordan-peterson-antisemite-transphobe-and-compulsive-liar-6fab502bc771

Jordan Peterson: Antisemite, Transphobe, and Compulsive Liar

So recently, Jordan Peterson took a bit of a break from lying about trans people and Bill C-16 to have an interview with Sky News where he made some really quite bizarre claims if I can put it mildly.

One of the things Peterson is most known for is arguing that the idea of Cultural Marxism is pervasive in western society. The interviewer I guess tried to push him on this and ask him whether or not the whole idea is a conspiracy and Peterson pushed back on this saying that “every academic in the west is a leftist” and thus the idea that Cultural Marxism is a conspiracy is nonsense. He also made some claims about the philosophies of Foucault and Derrida that are laughable, to say the least.

Now, like with everything Peterson says that isn’t solely related to psychology, this is complete nonsense and a blatant lie on his part. The idea that every academic is a leftist is not true, a great example of this are the Chicago school economists, these people are not Marxists or leftists in any sense of the term, there are also the Austrian School and Randians, etc. These people fervently reject any and all aspects of left-wing politics, so his claim that every academic is a leftist is just factually incorrect.

https://aninjusticemag.com/jordan-peterson-antisemite-transphobe-and-compulsive-liar-6fab502bc771

My enemies dont mind lying at all.

Back