JPP Debate Tournament Interest List (looking for judges, participants, etc)

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I say we do this again.

We need participants, who will engage in multiple rounds of debate, to try and unseat undisputed debate champion Threedee.

We need judges.. preferably 3. We can maybe extend that to 5.

Also we need organizers, people to come up with questions, helping with the rules, scheduling, etc.
(I am going to be in this category)

I say we need at least 8 debaters, but the more the merrier.

Who wants to have an enlightening, intelligent, debate contest?

Sign up below with specifying if you would rather be a contestant, a judge, or an organizer. (we might do some overlap with judges helping to come up with questions etc. if we can't find enough organizers. Judges can probably help come up with the rules as well.

I say we do this again.

We need participants, who will engage in multiple rounds of debate, to try and unseat undisputed debate champion Threedee.

We need judges.. preferably 3. We can maybe extend that to 5.

Also we need organizers, people to come up with questions, helping with the rules, scheduling, etc.
(I am going to be in this category)

I say we need at least 8 debaters, but the more the merrier.

Who wants to have an enlightening, intelligent, debate contest?

Sign up below with specifying if you would rather be a contestant, a judge, or an organizer. (we might do some overlap with judges helping to come up with questions etc. if we can't find enough organizers. Judges can probably help come up with the rules as well.

I will be either organizer or judge.

As the debate champion of the Texas State Debate Championships (year not to be disclosed) I volunteer to be a judge. I'm too brilliant to actually debate 99% of the people on here and it wouldn't be fair to the participants.

As the debate champion of the Texas State Debate Championships (year not to be disclosed) I volunteer to be a judge. I'm too brilliant to actually debate 99% of the people on here and it wouldn't be fair to the participants.

I would love to see you and Yurt in a proper debate without any insults.

well...randomly select howey and myself for a debate

:)

i want to see this alleged prowess he has, because i've never seen it in any of his posts

Back