JPP Halloween Costumes

Gezzz now who is this

R700898_full_1.jpg

Thanks for reminding us again that Owl really was a lunch lady.:palm:

So Owl claims she was a teacher but really a lunch lady? Me thinks you are confused

Owl is not and never has been a teacher, other than running an in-home daycare when my youngest were tots. Owl IS and has been a nurse. And a typesetter/computer coder/desktop publisher. And a cook in a large county jail. And a clerical/word processing dept. coder at a major defense company. And a patient care technician, a nursing assistant, a utilization review nurse, dementia care unit charge nurse, mother, wife, grandmother. Unlike most of the losers here, including Toxic, I've worked my entire life at whatever position I could find that paid the bills. Days, evening shift, night shift, weekends, holidays. I've cleaned up vomit, blood, piss, feces, sweat, sputum. I've held dying people in my arms. I've listened to the last beat of their heart. I have been present at the births of children not my own, comforted the new dads and cheered the new moms, presented them with their new child. I've had a top secret clearance and gotten Attaboy awards for my diligence and work ethic. I'm a college student a few credits away from a BS degree at almost age 70. I've raised five accomplished children and enjoy the love of 11 grandchildren. I've drank glacier water from a mountain in Denali and seen the aurora in Fairbanks. I have friends from all over the world. I've caught, cleaned, cooked and ate fish, kayaked in two oceans and four rivers and two of our Great Lakes. I've hiked up mountains and through wilderness back country, set up my own camp there, cooked our dinner. I've danced under the moon with my love. I have loved and been loved by wonderful men including my dad, brothers, husband.

I've lived a life! So let them hate on that and make of it what they will. Doesn't matter. I'm a happy, content, and well-accomplished person who loves herself. Obviously my detractors have issues with that. Cie la vie!
qSlgCNq.jpg

Owl is not and never has been a teacher, other than running an in-home daycare when my youngest were tots. Owl IS and has been a nurse. And a typesetter/computer coder/desktop publisher. And a cook in a large county jail. And a clerical/word processing dept. coder at a major defense company. And a patient care technician, a nursing assistant, a utilization review nurse, dementia care unit charge nurse, mother, wife, grandmother. Unlike most of the losers here, including Toxic, I've worked my entire life at whatever position I could find that paid the bills. Days, evening shift, night shift, weekends, holidays. I've cleaned up vomit, blood, piss, feces, sweat, sputum. I've held dying people in my arms. I've listened to the last beat of their heart. I have been present at the births of children not my own, comforted the new dads and cheered the new moms, presented them with their new child. I've had a top secret clearance and gotten Attaboy awards for my diligence and work ethic. I'm a college student a few credits away from a BS degree at almost age 70. I've raised five accomplished children and enjoy the love of 11 grandchildren. I've drank glacier water from a mountain in Denali and seen the aurora in Fairbanks. I have friends from all over the world. I've caught, cleaned, cooked and ate fish, kayaked in two oceans and four rivers and two of our Great Lakes. I've hiked up mountains and through wilderness back country, set up my own camp there, cooked our dinner. I've danced under the moon with my love. I have loved and been loved by wonderful men including my dad, brothers, husband.

I've lived a life! So let them hate on that and make of it what they will. Doesn't matter. I'm a happy, content, and well-accomplished person who loves herself. Obviously my detractors have issues with that. Cie la vie!
qSlgCNq.jpg
A full life.

My names were usually pretty awesome stuff you couldn't insult me with. Chimairacore, Azurite, etc.

I know, but Toxic and her assbuddy RB have tried here many times with "Stone Ox" and comments about your self-admitted disabilities.

Isn't it weird that they have to mention multiple times per week how happy and wonderful and amazing their lives are, yet they always have to modify that with how miserable everyone else is? :laugh:

Foul; said:
I'm a college student a few credits away from a BS degree at almost age 70.
You can be whatever you want to be in Cyberia, sweetie, but no one goes fishing in July.

Have they given me a try? I'm curious how they'd do it and not make it an awesome dragon.
It takes time and effort to find someone a good Halloween costume. Owl is too lazy to make that effort. Ask her about her brain damage and see if she lies about it.

Back