JPP Halloween Costumes

Truthdetector wants a TRICK or TREAT!

s-l1600.jpg
What do you have against pussy and pointy heads?

I know, but Toxic and her assbuddy RB have tried here many times with "Stone Ox" and comments about your self-admitted disabilities.

Isn't it weird that they have to mention multiple times per week how happy and wonderful and amazing their lives are, yet they always have to modify that with how miserable everyone else is? :laugh:

Wrong again. I never said a word about his disabilities, just that he should go get a job. In fact, I mentioned the place here locally that gives people with disabilities jobs according to what they can handle.

Speaking for myself. I never "mention multiple times per week how happy and wonderful and amazing (my) their lives are."
Could things be better? Absolutely. Could they be worse? Again, absolutely. But I sure can't top yours!

Ask Owl, she can tell you that she fed inmates.

Yes, I did. I got laid off from my coding job of nine years, had to earn a living (my husband was disabled), and applied for several jobs (all clerical with the exception of the county jail cook position) at the county. They offer excellent benefits and pay. The cook job was the first one I was offered so I took it. Worked there for two years. My father passed away and left us all an inheritance. I used my share to put myself and my two youngest daughters through college.

Reichwingers used to applaud hard work no matter what type it was. Apparently though you do not, "doctor." Can't you find someone else you envy to stalk? :laugh:

Ask Owl, she can tell you that she fed inmates.

I don't even understand why having a job at a prison would be a put down.

My mother went voluntarily into prisons on her free time to try to reach out to inmates with the Christian message of contrition and redemption.

I don't even understand why having a job at a prison would be a put down.

My mother went voluntarily into prisons on her free time to try to reach out to inmates with the Christian message of contrition and redemption.

Owl was a food service worker who claimed, without evidence, that TOP was a career school lunch lady. Surely you can see that it is intended as an insult. The joke is old and no longer funny, if it ever was. Respects to your mother.

Yes, I did. I got laid off from my coding job of nine years, had to earn a living (my husband was disabled), and applied for several jobs (all clerical with the exception of the county jail cook position) at the county. They offer excellent benefits and pay. The cook job was the first one I was offered so I took it. Worked there for two years. My father passed away and left us all an inheritance. I used my share to put myself and my two youngest daughters through college.

Reichwingers used to applaud hard work no matter what type it was. Apparently though you do not, "doctor." Can't you find someone else you envy to stalk? :laugh:

I didn't ask. Nobody is stalking you. You lied about me ever threatening you, and provided no evidence. I don't believe most of anything you say.

Owl was a food service worker who claimed, without evidence, that TOP was a career school lunch lady. Surely you can see that it is intended as an insult. The joke is old and no longer funny, if it ever was. Respects to your mother.

It's only fair game if some poster is lying about their work history, professional or educational achievement

There have been posters who have lied about being military veterans, doctors, globe trotting sailors.

It's only fair game if some poster is lying about their work history, professional or educational achievement

There have been posters who have lied about being military veterans, doctors, globe trotting sailors.

it should be obvious that sailors do not trot......tack, perhaps......

Wrong. Owl worked for two years as a cook in a county jail, and then went to nursing school at age 50. The only thing I've said about Toxic is that she's not and never has been a teacher. The lunch lady and bus driver lady and janitor lady stuff is just twitting the twat. But of course you know that, just as you looked up my nursing credentials and posted about them here, because in your psychotic mind they're somehow "not good enough.

Try to get your lies straight, Candy-Lou. lol

Back