Judge Delays Trump’s Sentencing Until After Election Day

The judge overseeing Donald J. Trump’s criminal case in Manhattan postponed his sentencing until after Election Day, a significant victory for the former president as he seeks to overturn his conviction and win back the White House.

In a ruling on Friday, the judge, Juan M. Merchan, rescheduled the sentencing for Nov. 26. He had previously planned to hand down Mr. Trump’s punishment on Sept. 18, just seven weeks before Election Day, when Mr. Trump will face off against Vice President Kamala Harris for the presidency.

Pussy.
It's just continued lawfare. It's all about the headlines and media manipulation of their viewers.

Remember J6?
Yes, I remember the FBI inside job that people call "J6"... They even planted pipe bombs as an insurance policy if they couldn't manage to coax enough people into approaching and entering the capitol building. Meh.

Remember the "Summer of Love"??

The scumbag judge needs to be recused from the trial in the first place. Obvious family conflicts of interest.

I'm okay w/ this. I think all this stuff does at this point is fire the cult up even more.

You're probably right. Isn't it weird we have a system where everything is upside down and we know it well enough that we are willing to set aside basic American justice so that the supporters of the felon won't destroy the country.

He wants to sentence Trump to prison if Trump loses. He also does not want to get it thrown out on an expedited appeal.
You have no idea what he WANTS to do. He gave Trump an election reprieve. If he tossed Trump into jail, Trump would have surely lost the election. So the judge gave Trump another break. Trump gets break after break and cries about his mistreatment. Trump is a big entitled baby.

None of those things are considered bad by Trump supporters. They are called Maga Virtures.
Because they did not happen unprovoked. The whole shit shit show was was inflamed by embedded FBI, BLM and Capitol police were tipped off.

You have no idea what he WANTS to do. He gave Trump an election reprieve. If he tossed Trump into jail, Trump would have surely lost the election. So the judge gave Trump another break. Trump gets break after break and cries about his mistreatment. Trump is a big entitled baby.

Trump is somehow arranging to get the entire American justice system turned into a joke. He got a MAGAT lackey into the judgeship in Florida and she's shown herself to be highly biased. He got enough jokers on SCOTUS that they handed him "kingship" (I can only hope that THAT comes around to bite the Republicans in the ass so we can watch them scream about how unAmerican it is).

Trump gets treated in ways that no American would ever be treated by the justice system.

Even if he loses in 2024 in some ways we've seen the rot that has settled into our systems thanks to Trump's actions.

To help Trump. My god, Trump has corrupted the entire nation.
I'm sure you're going to start motherfucking everyone who disagrees with your position.

trump is crowing about how this is a win. It is not. In fact, conventional wisdom for weeks now has been that a sentence handed down before the election makes trump more of a martyr. It can certainly be debated whether or not it only makes his base more energized. But this is the right call.

It makes the court look more impartial, and it allows for a stricter sentence after Harris wins.
You may proceed with the profanity.

Trump is somehow arranging to get the entire American justice system turned into a joke. He got a MAGAT lackey into the judgeship in Florida and she's shown herself to be highly biased. He got enough jokers on SCOTUS that they handed him "kingship" (I can only hope that THAT comes around to bite the Republicans in the ass so we can watch them scream about how unAmerican it is).

Trump gets treated in ways that no American would ever be treated by the justice system.

Even if he loses in 2024 in some ways we've seen the rot that has settled into our systems thanks to Trump's actions.
I'm not sure he gets treated differently aside from the baby steps taken when trying to shut him up.

Other than that, he spends donation money to keep his legal team filing bogus appeals and motions. Anyone with the money can do the same, but their attorneys would always tell them that they would be wasting money.

Given that it isn't trump's money, he gets to buy time via aforementioned motions/appeals. He gets free help from a rogue Supreme Court, and that incompetent twit in Florida who is about to be removed from the documents case.

And cold cold blooded murder of an unarmed woman. Then vast majority of charges were for trespassing. You filthy pricks are lying assholes.
The ones in jail did worse than tresspas, and those are the ones trump says are hostages.

To help Trump. My god, Trump has corrupted the entire nation.
LOL. It doesn't "help" him. Now he's still a felon, what this does is make it so he still cannot appeal to get the conviction overturned and thus actually clear out the conviction. This was not done in any way to "help" Trump. You are flat insane if you think Merchan is out to "help" Trump in any way.

Now, he gets to run as a "felon" even though they know that the prosecution used way too many official actions as "evidence" in testimony and other things and that this is very likely to be at least vacated for a retrial if not flat overturned after the immunity ruling from the SCOTUS.

LOL. It doesn't "help" him. Now he's still a felon, what this does is make it so he still cannot appeal to get the conviction overturned and thus actually clear out the conviction. This was not done in any way to "help" Trump. You are flat insane if you think Merchan is out to "help" Trump in any way.

Now, he gets to run as a "felon" even though they know that the prosecution used way too many official actions as "evidence" in testimony and other things and that this is very likely to be at least vacated for a retrial if not flat overturned after the immunity ruling from the SCOTUS.
The judge is a prostitute for the left. If you look carefully at this whole case and trial, it is stock and trade Soviet justice.

The judge is a prostitute for the left. If you look carefully at this whole case and trial, it is stock and trade Soviet justice.
That is where we are....and it will end the same way the Soviet Union did.

The American Experiment is over......some say that it died when the Swamp killed JFK....I am more putting the date just after 9/11.....but the Constitution is over.

Back