Judge Delays Trump’s Sentencing Until After Election Day

I am not sure that Trump will get jail.....house arrest with no visitors is at least as likely.....I think the no visitor rule was imposed on Roman Polanski by the Swiss.

Best part of the day was Trump’ hour long “press conference” where he spent the entire hour rambling on how he never assaulted any women, straight comedy
Assaulting women is not his speed....I doubt that it ever happened.

I note how Hefner, who was a well known stickler for consent, now gets constantly reamed on the claim that he abused women in the project of trashing his reputation.

LOL. It doesn't "help" him. Now he's still a felon, what this does is make it so he still cannot appeal to get the conviction overturned and thus actually clear out the conviction. This was not done in any way to "help" Trump. You are flat insane if you think Merchan is out to "help" Trump in any way.

Now, he gets to run as a "felon" even though they know that the prosecution used way too many official actions as "evidence" in testimony and other things and that this is very likely to be at least vacated for a retrial if not flat overturned after the immunity ruling from the SCOTUS.
Yeah, the judge helped Trump. Trump's legal actions have all been predicated on delaying justice until the election. The judge gave him that. I'm sure Merchan was doing what he saw as the right thing. But it is a win for Trump.

I did. If no one was punished for murdering an unarmed woman in cold blood then I not sure anymore if assaulting a LEO is a crime. what are you struggling with?
So, you are too cowardly to answer a direct question.

So, you are too cowardly to answer a direct question.
I did answer it. Why should assaulting a LEO be a crime if murdering an unarmed woman in cold blood isnt? This is all because you you people. You apply laws only when you think they benefit you.

I did answer it. Why should assaulting a LEO be a crime if murdering an unarmed woman in cold blood isnt? This is all because you you people. You apply laws only when you think they benefit you.
That moron was breaking into the capitol and was warned several times to stop or they would shoot. She died for trumps lies. Typical magat moron.

You said they were political. They were criminal. You are a lying coward.

1725671998576-png.1632039

they committed battery on a law enforcement officer. How does that equate to political prisoner.
And an unarmed woman was murdered in cold blood and as if this moment no one is being made to answer for it. Since that's the case i don't want to hear about committing battery on a LEO because those people are in jail to fit the leftist narrative of an "insurrection". You realize people can see what you cockroaches do right?

Back