Judge finds Trump and sons liable for fraud

Do you think, if we send their #MalignantMessiah to prison, that they'll just switch their worship to a shiny new Trump-like cult leader? Or would his loss cause them to suddenly regain sanity?

Who would that be? The race is between Daffy Donald and the 7 dwarfs. The other candidates have almost no following.

AGAIN the poster mentioned victims of j6. An unarmed woman murdered in cold blood on j6 is by definition a victim of j6. You can keep repeating your nonsense but I still don't give a fuck. If you have nothing else to add then there isn't a need to continue.
Thus proving, once again, that you are a nutjob and supporitive of WSEs.

Like Matt Dillon, if you encourage someone to commit illegal violence and they do, then you are liable for their actions. You are no different than encouraging someone to commit suicide and they do it. Even if you avoid prison, the liability lawsuits will break you even from what little you have and you'll be court-ordered to stay off the Internet.

While I strongly doubt the Donald will spend a day in prison, I believe one or both of his sons will do time for their crimes.

https://truthsocial.com/@EricTrump/posts/111134089091893239
Eric Trump
@EricTrump

Today, I lost all faith in the New York legal system. Never before have I seen such hatred toward one person by a judge - a coordinated effort with the Attorney General to destroy a man’s life, company and their worth. We have run an exceptional company - never missing a loan payment, making banks hundreds of millions of dollars, developing some of the most iconic assets in the world. Yet today, the persecution of our family continues…

Sep 26, 2023, 6:40 PM
I thought so at one time, but with 91 indictment, I’m not so sure, now.

I thought so at one time, but with 91 indictment, I’m not so sure, now.

He certainly deserves it, but there's a lot of security issues involved. Easier to commit him to house arrest where he'll disappear until his obit is announced....probably not too far in the future either. LOL

How many fucking morons will advocate violence and murdering Americans over this?

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/111133661793804558
0e97f9a3b78e227c.jpg

Anyone want to buy TRUMP TOWER with a Solid Gold Toilet with bidet?

I hear it will be a bargain at half/price! :laugh:

Anyone want to buy TRUMP TOWER with a Solid Gold Toilet with bidet?

I hear it will be a bargain at half/price! :laugh:

There might be a fire sale* to help pay off Trump's legal debts.

*In NYC gangster slang, that's to burn down a business for the insurance.

Do you think, if we send their #MalignantMessiah to prison, that they'll just switch their worship to a shiny new Trump-like cult leader? Or would his loss cause them to suddenly regain sanity?
Regain sanity, I seriously question they ever had it, if they still support Trump.

There might be a fire sale* to help pay off Trump's legal debts.

*In NYC gangster slang, that's to burn down a business for the insurance.

Well, let's get through all of the Appellate process, and see what Donnie does.

It may take a while, but Trump's LLC is now illegitimate and into receivership to be liquidated!

If I were Donnie, I would want to liquidate and just retire, at this point.

If he has to file a personal bankruptcy, he can still hang on to MARRY-A-LARDO- Melania? NOT SO MUCH! :laugh:

Melania has about 20 million stashed of her own money- she won't need him SO MUCH anymore!

Well, let's get through all of the Appellate process, and see what Donnie does.

It may take a while, but Trump's LLC is now illegitimate and into receivership to be liquidated!

If I were Donnie, I would want to liquidate and just retire, at this point.

If he has to file a personal bankruptcy, he can still hang on to MARRY-A-LARDO- Melania? NOT SO MUCH! :laugh:

Melania has about 20 million stashed of her own money- she won't need him SO MUCH anymore!
His ego won't let him. He's been sliding on bullshit for so long he won't change now. It's never his fault, they're always after him, he's 100% not guilty.

Who would that be? The race is between Daffy Donald and the 7 dwarfs. The other candidates have almost no following.

Well, the Boobert-MTG gang have ardent admirers as a group and individually. Personally, I think that if #TRE45ON were no longer in the picture, GOP sanity might be restored. Cults leaders aren't effective when not in your face 24/7/365.

As a lifelong self-proclaimed victim, he easily honed in on the MAGATs' sense of grievance and victimhood as well. He is also a backlash to the racists' fears triggered by the election of Pres. Obama. Remember how the marching Nazis chanting "they will not replace us" were "some fine people"?

YOU are being racist. Obama is racist. Biden is racist. You cannot get away from projecting YOUR problems on anybody else.

The Church of Hate is strong in this thread. Hatred of Trump has become a fundamentalist style religion, making shit after shit up to 'prove' their religion.

Back