Judge orders stop to release of Trump documents

Happy Belated!

IRS will start accepting income tax returns on Jan. 31, 2022.
* = IRS may delay start of tax season by a week or so. ** =
Returns with EITC or CTC may have refunds delayed until March
to verify credits.

Q1 we’re in Q? :palm:

A quarter is a three-month period on a company's financial
calendar that acts as a basis for periodic financial reports and
the paying of dividends.

A quarterly event happens four times a year, at intervals of three months.

pic5058672.jpg

NO NO! You’re not doing that. This is what you’re doing.

bad decision. what is fatboy so afraid of- treason?

from the CNN article..........."Three judges for the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit, all of whom were appointed by Democrats, issued the temporary injunction"

now, would your idiot ass like to explain why you think it's a bad decision???

from the CNN article..........."Three judges for the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit, all of whom were appointed by Democrats, issued the temporary injunction"

now, would your idiot ass like to explain why you think it's a bad decision???

Kind of surprising. Would have figured you'd support more transparency, and not protecting those in power like this.

Kind of surprising. Would have figured you'd support more transparency, and not protecting those in power like this.

stop being so shortsighted..........just because I point out the obvious bias in hosebag pussys rant doesn't mean i'm not about transparency. This is nothing more than a temporary injunction til the 30th so trump, congress, and biden can present arguments

stop being so shortsighted..........just because I point out the obvious bias in hosebag pussys rant doesn't mean i'm not about transparency. This is nothing more than a temporary injunction til the 30th so trump, congress, and biden can present arguments

Personally, I don't like it. I don't care who appointed the judges.

Trump pretty clearly wants to keep some things hidden, and he's also clearly trying to run out some sort of clock. I don't really get the court's decision today, or why he should be protected like this. Average citizens would never get this kind of consideration.

Trump pretty clearly wants to keep some things hidden, and he's also clearly trying to run out some sort of clock. I don't really get the court's decision today, or why he should be protected like this. Average citizens would never get this kind of consideration.

The House does not need these documents. I think they will eventually get them, but there case does not depend on the National
Archive releasing documents.

1. who wouldn't want to keep some things hidden. presidents have done that for decades.
2. there is no clock to run out. there is no statute of limitations here.
3. he's not being protected, the process and jurisdiction is being protected. from the article......"The purpose of this administrative injunction is to protect the court's jurisdiction to address appellant's claims of executive privilege and should not be construed in any way as a ruling on the merits," the panel wrote in a two-page order.
4. I agree that average citizens would not get this kind of protection.....but then most people would need to take off their political blinders in order to see that, especially after the last 30 years.

Pelosi does not run the committee. Congressman Bennie Thompson does.

then it would be HIS ammunition, wouldn't it?

bottom line is the panel is affording all due process to this motion so the SCOTUS can't overturn it without looking like a politically motivated objective. you should be ok with that

Back