July jobs report: Unemployment rate jumps to 4.3%, job gains total just 114,000 as labor slowdown deepens

That is not the way it works. They report net jobs created or lost. That means that the American economy created 114,000 more jobs than it lost.

I hope that helps you understand a relatively simple concept.
That means that the regime claims such....as we are lied to constantly about almost everything.

Yowtch. Bad timing, or good timing depending on who you want to win this thing.
Good thing it proves an economy can be managed huh

Time for you deregulate everything Austrian school fools to bury your idiot economic ideas

The fact that he's happy about it says that he really doesn't give a shit about this country.

He should be ashamed.
I remember people in this forum being ecstatic when the economy took a dump because of COVID because it weakened Trump so stop pointing your finger. Has Earl said he was happy or is he just pointing to the data and saying Trump can do better?

The jobs that were lost because of COVID have been recovered by now. This report is reflective of our actual growth and that is very weak.
In spite of the priming of the pump with massive dollar creation aka debt and the ruinization of the dollar.

At 4.3%, the unemployment rate is less than half what the unemployment rate in July 2020 under Trump.

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 1.8 million in July, and the unemployment rate fell to
10.2 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.

I guess the answer is in the numbers. The nation is better off now than it was 4 years ago under Trump.
Good God man Trump was in the middle of a pandemic and blue states governors were shutting their economy down . Newsome , Hochul, and Whitmer all Democrats of states with large population all shut their economies down.

Good God man Trump was in the middle of a pandemic and blue states governors were shutting their economy down . Newsome , Hochul, and Whitmer all Democrats of states with large population all shut their economies down.
On orders from Washington.

I remember people in this forum being ecstatic when the economy took a dump because of COVID because it weakened Trump so stop pointing your finger. Has Earl said he was happy or is he just pointing to the data and saying Trump can do better?

Lie.

No, on orders from Fauci. That little troll deserves a trail for his destruction wrought on the nation.
3535765309eb43a17423d7605b7e8995.gif

Back