Just like Airline Pilots donow for 911, allow TEACHERS to CARRY GUNS if they want to.

The Teachers would pay for their own weapons and training if they wanted them just as Airline Pilots do. If it was not for the Liberals, there never would have been a 911. I have a lot of Cop Friends, some even retired and many years ago, the Cops could declare their Off Duty guns to the Pilot and board planes, that is until the Liberals came along and ruiined everything. If this had been the good old days, instead of 911, the odds are that someone on each of those 911 planes would have had a gun aboard, be it SS, FBI, School Police, Starte Police, Game Warden, etc, on vacation, or whatever.

Of course they do. In 2000, there were 6.6 MILLION teachers in America. Now add in all the school staff, etc.

Who's going to pay for all these guns? Where are they going to be kept? Hell, the cheapass republicans won't even let us build new schools for the children, and now they want to buy guns for them?

Sheesh!

that explains why howey never gave a cite.

he knew he lied about what you said. thanks for clearing that up.

Cite what? I never said anything about anyone being required to carry guns. I merely asked who would pay for the guns for the teachers.

FYI, dumbfuck, the pilots didn't pay for the guns. They are government-issued .40-caliber handguns and have to be kept in the cockpit. Additionally, these pilots are sent to a training course at the FLETC in Brunswick, Georgia - oops, it's been moved to New Mexico - for a week long training session.

http://www.secure-skies.org/FFDOTrainingGouge.php

So. Who's paying for the guns for all these teachers? Who's paying for the training????

I cannot believe you two are so fucking stupid you actually thought the government would tell teachers, "Hey, go ahead and bring your gun to school!"

Folks, that's what's called being PWND.

Prepare for Yurt's meltdown...

Effin' loooooooosers!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Kellermann#Kellermann.27s_published_studies_on_gun_ownership

Kellermann's published studies on gun ownership

Kellermann states that as an emergency room doctor, he noted that the number of gunowners injured by their own gun or that of a family member seemed to greatly outnumber the number of intruders shot by the gun of a homeowner, and therefore he determined to study whether or not this was in fact true.

[edit] 1986

In his first publication on the subject, in 1986, Kellermann studied all gunshot related deaths in Seattle over six years, and found that
54% of firearm-related deaths occurred in the home where the gun was kept
70.5% of these (firearm-related deaths in the home where the gun was kept) involved handguns
0.5% of these (firearm-related deaths in the home where the gun was kept) involved an intruder shot while attempting entry
1.8% of these (firearm-related deaths in the home where the gun was kept) were judged by police as self-defense
there were 1.3 times as many accidental firearm-related deaths in the home where the gun was kept as self-protection shootings
there were 4.6 times as many criminal firearm-related homicides in the home where the gun was kept as self-protection shootings
there were 37 times as many suicides in the home where the gun was kept as self-protection shootings.

He concluded that "the advisability of keeping firearms in the home for protection must be questioned".

Maybe because when the homeowner shoots the intruder, the intruder goes to the morgue and not to the ER.

Mythbusters did something about that subject, in most cases a bullet through the fuselage would do little damage. It certainly wouldn't cause catastrophic depressurisation.
The Airline pilots carry sintered bullets for their conceiled carry guns, which basically turn into powder when they strike something really hard like metal. They take epoxy and lead shavings and mix them together and mold them into these sintered bullets. I will defeat every Anti-gun talking point, so please bring them on.

The Airline pilots carry sintered bullets for their conceiled carry guns, which basically turn into powder when they strike something really hard like metal. They take epoxy and lead shavings and mix them together and mold them into these sintered bullets. I will defeat every Anti-gun talking point, so please bring them on.

Good. So when are you going to tell us how to pay for all that training and guns you propose for the teachers?

Good. So when are you going to tell us how to pay for all that training and guns you propose for the teachers?

why do you always think government is the answer? you might want to expand your thinking beyond far left wacko thoughts and think they could be required to pay for the training themselves.

:palm:

Cite what? I never said anything about anyone being required to carry guns. I merely asked who would pay for the guns for the teachers.

FYI, dumbfuck, the pilots didn't pay for the guns. They are government-issued .40-caliber handguns and have to be kept in the cockpit. Additionally, these pilots are sent to a training course at the FLETC in Brunswick, Georgia - oops, it's been moved to New Mexico - for a week long training session.

http://www.secure-skies.org/FFDOTrainingGouge.php

So. Who's paying for the guns for all these teachers? Who's paying for the training????

I cannot believe you two are so fucking stupid you actually thought the government would tell teachers, "Hey, go ahead and bring your gun to school!"

Folks, that's what's called being PWND.

Prepare for Yurt's meltdown...

Effin' loooooooosers!

what a fucking liar.

you flat out said that the OP claimed he said the government should PROVIDE the guns.

you lied again howey. why?

what a fucking liar.

you flat out said that the OP claimed he said the government should PROVIDE the guns.

you lied again howey. why?

Show me where l said that. Loser.

Funny how thats all you could comment on. Sow how do you propose we pay for all those guns and training????

Show me where l said that. Loser.

Funny how thats all you could comment on. Sow how do you propose we pay for all those guns and training????

cite where someone said they want the government to provide arms to teachers.

i can't find it. me thinks you're making shit up again.

care to apologize now for lying howey? you are so pathological you don't even lying about that and it was yesterday.

as to all i comment on. not true. see post 48.

poor howey, wrong on all accounts again

care to apologize now for lying howey? you are so pathological you don't even lying about that and it was yesterday.

as to all i comment on. not true. see post 48.

poor howey, wrong on all accounts again

Aha! You said it! Now who's going to pay for all those guns and training?

Aha! You said it! Now who's going to pay for all those guns and training?

i said what exactly? prediction #36 for howey - he will never answer this question

for the FOURTH time....i have said they can pay privately if they choose to arm themselves.

So if a terrorist held up his laptop it would stop the pilots bullet?
Their guns must just be a security blanket for them.

How did that one shoot a hole in his plane?

why do you always think government is the answer? you might want to expand your thinking beyond far left wacko thoughts and think they could be required to pay for the training themselves.

:palm:

which would of course be tax deductable if required for their job.
I am assuming this would be another govt mandate on working class citizens?

which would of course be tax deductable if required for their job.
I am assuming this would be another govt mandate on working class citizens?

1. only congress and the pres can make that tax deductible. i don't believe it is now.

2. you're assuming incorrectly. i have not seen a single poster or person advocating on the intewebs for this to be mandated. i am against such a policy be mandatory. i see no problems with restrictions for guns owed by the principle or teachers, as i said before, i have no problem if they have to pass certain criteria or tests.

1. only congress and the pres can make that tax deductible. i don't believe it is now.

2. you're assuming incorrectly. i have not seen a single poster or person advocating on the intewebs for this to be mandated. i am against such a policy be mandatory. i see no problems with restrictions for guns owed by the principle or teachers, as i said before, i have no problem if they have to pass certain criteria or tests.

But who's paying for the guns and training Yurtie?

things you are required to purchase for your job is generally tax deductable.

Most teachers are liberals and have little love of guns.
And may not want to carry one.

Back