Just like Airline Pilots donow for 911, allow TEACHERS to CARRY GUNS if they want to.

that explains why howey never gave a cite.

he knew he lied about what you said. thanks for clearing that up.
As you probably have been doing, I have been posting off and on for years, and I have come to the same conclusion that Liberals will do just about anything to further their agenda, including lieing like a rug. Years ago, I concluded that there are pro Liberals on these Political Talk Forums(Cabal-istas), who change their user names, use multiple names so they can post everyday, all day and get payed doing it. Where do they get all those photos, unless the photos are being fed to them from a Leftist group possibly backed by George Soros, the Money Man behind everything wrong with politics these days.

Yurtie is trainable?

Hah! I just noticed the connection there. I doubt it, he spreads shit all over this board.

As you probably have been doing, I have been posting off and on for years, and I have come to the same conclusion that Liberals will do just about anything to further their agenda, including lieing like a rug. Years ago, I concluded that there are pro Liberals on these Political Talk Forums(Cabal-istas), who change their user names, use multiple names so they can post everyday, all day and get payed doing it. Where do they get all those photos, unless the photos are being fed to them from a Leftist group possibly backed by George Soros, the Money Man behind everything wrong with politics these days.

Did you say teachers could have guns like the airline pilots? My question is: Who is going to pay for the guns and training to go along with them?

Why are you and Yurtie scared to answer the question?

More guns are the answer to shootings!

Why can't you gun-grabbers see that?

Why can't teachers carry concealed weapons if they want to, that would at least give them a fighting chance. After 911, Airline pilots have that option of packing heat. If we give up our guns, then only the bad guys, like gang members, will have guns. You dumb sheet Lib Demos need to mind your own businesses, when it comes to our guns. We will let you know about how to handle the gun violence, so keep your ridiculous Leftist opinions to yourselves. The reason that Gabby Gifford and others got shot is because all her constituents at her Rally where anti-gun zealots, if she would have had normal AZ people there, someone would have taken that Stoner creep out with their CCW's, which means shoot the MFer, pardon' my French.
A St. Louis Police Chief wants teachers to be able to carry conceiled handguns, I told you Libs so, you need to watch all my posts, because the truth will set you free.

Why can't teachers carry concealed weapons if they want to, that would at least give them a fighting chance. After 911, Airline pilots have that option of packing heat. If we give up our guns, then only the bad guys, like gang members, will have guns. You dumb sheet Lib Demos need to mind your own businesses, when it comes to our guns. We will let you know about how to handle the gun violence, so keep your ridiculous Leftist opinions to yourselves. The reason that Gabby Gifford and others got shot is because all her constituents at her Rally where anti-gun zealots, if she would have had normal AZ people there, someone would have taken that Stoner creep out with their CCW's, which means shoot the MFer, pardon' my French.
Absolutely not. The last thing this nation needs to do is to teach our kids how to be ignorant rednecks. That is completely antithetical to the mission of educators.

Back