Justice Breyer, you are a damned liar.

Yeah....ya got us pinhead....millions of us gunners are going to turn ourselves in tomorrow morning......not being in the militia and all....

If you knew who your momma was, she'd be proud....or is it your daddy thats a mystery?

Yeah....ya got us pinhead....millions of us gunners are going to turn ourselves in tomorrow morning......not being in the militia and all....

If you knew who your momma was, she'd be proud....or is it your daddy thats a mystery?

Stop babbling, Bravo....everytime you can't think it's way out of a logical argument, you start spouting off all types of fantasy BS that your opponent never alluded to.

Post #38 & 39.....something you 'lead for brains' gunners just can't deal with like honest, mature adults.

Oh, and by your dated retort, it seems your Mom did coach you on "shit bucket" responses...give the old Clarabell my love, won't ya?;)

Libby, why are there so many black kids without fathers?

Notice folks, that this brain dead bigot is so upset that his compadres can't logically or factually disprove what was put forth in posts #38 an 39, that he's resorted to race baiting in order to change the subject. :palm:
Damn Yankee is one pathetic little cretin with this tactic.

Notice folks, that this brain dead bigot is so upset that his compadres can't logically or factually disprove what was put forth in posts #38 an 39, that he's resorted to race baiting in order to change the subject. :palm:
No surprise here that you FAILED to answer the question AND played the race card. :)

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Notice folks, that this brain dead bigot is so upset that his compadres can't logically or factually disprove what was put forth in posts #38 an 39, that he's resorted to race baiting in order to change the subject.

No surprise here that you FAILED to answer the question AND played the race card. :)

And as the chronology of the posts shows, it was Damn Yankee's buddy Asshat Zombie who initially deviated from the topic of conversation by injecting some nonsense about race. I set him straight on post #62, and since the only other braying neocon jackass to follow up AZ's stupidity is Damn Yankee.

So Damn Yankee is a LIAR, and an intellectual coward unable to debate me rationally on this thread's subject title.

Well, I've humiliated Damn Yankee once again, and I leave him to fuss and fume and spew in frustration....carry on.

Last edited:
whats funny is that all taichi would have to do is go through the chronology of THREADS on this entire board to understand that his arguments and points in 38 and 39 of this thread alone have been thoroughly debunked. It's easy to see why he refuses to do so though, since as a liberal he must absolutely be right in spite of facts proving him wrong.

whats funny is that all taichi would have to do is go through the chronology of THREADS on this entire board to understand that his arguments and points in 38 and 39 of this thread alone have been thoroughly debunked. It's easy to see why he refuses to do so though, since as a liberal he must absolutely be right in spite of facts proving him wrong.

Nothing is funny about what a pathetic liar you are, STY. All you and your cronies do is just CLAIM something has been debunked...but to date you cannot LOGICALLY OR FACTALLY do so. As I've tried to school you time and again, STY, YOUR OPINION DOES NOT EQUATE TO FACT AND/OR LOGIC.

As the chronology of the posts shows (specifically in post #38 and #39), I used documented facts (i.e., quoted laws, codes, etc.) to demonstrate the contradictions to what YOU and your like minded cohorts assert, STY. But rather than deal with that like an adult, you just childishly avoid the facts and keep parroting the mantras that all intellectually challenged gunners do when defeated.

But let me put it in terms you'll understand....since Post #38 & #39, you and your buddies have just been shoveling BS and avoid the facts. Carry on.

Speaking of error and defeat, that's what happens whenever a leftist argues against the 2nd Amendment, so lets do get back on track.

In fact, as a member of the National Guard, I propose an arranged duel with every leftist on the board with the following left-wing rules:

1) I get a firearm (M9 or M16) as a member of a well-regulated militia
2) You do not get a firearm, as you are ignorant prole civilians, incapable of safely owning or wielding such awesome technology

Nothing is funny about what a pathetic liar you are, STY. All you and your cronies do is just CLAIM something has been debunked...but to date you cannot LOGICALLY OR FACTALLY do so. As I've tried to school you time and again, STY, YOUR OPINION DOES NOT EQUATE TO FACT AND/OR LOGIC.

As the chronology of the posts shows (specifically in post #38 and #39), I used documented facts (i.e., quoted laws, codes, etc.) to demonstrate the contradictions to what YOU and your like minded cohorts assert, STY. But rather than deal with that like an adult, you just childishly avoid the facts and keep parroting the mantras that all intellectually challenged gunners do when defeated.

But let me put it in terms you'll understand....since Post #38 & #39, you and your buddies have just been shoveling BS and avoid the facts. Carry on.

let me put it in terms YOU might understand. As the chronology of MY posts stated, YOU were pwned dozens of times by many people here, myself included, with quotes, laws, commentaries, etc. But don't let that interfere with your koolaid drinking. your minor 38 and 39 statements can't come anywhere close to the overwhelming evidence that has been posted numerous other times in various places on this forum, but I know you're prone to ignorance when you've been beat down with the truth.

Back