Justice Department to investigate destruction of CIA tapes

Holy shit did I just spend most of this post defending the school that is the home of the ACLJ and run by pat fricken robertson? I did! WTF is wrong with me!?

Yes you did. now, apologize to desh. ;)

Don't worry, Superfreak is still defending them.

Yes and from a jr college…is it any wonder I’m a double digiter? Why can’t you people let a poor fat girl alone with her ice cream? Constantly on my case.

you gots ice cream? What you on a diet? Pick up that bar of chocalate and dip it in.... gotta snack like a true fatty. ;)

Hummm.............

Holy shit did I just spend most of this post defending the school that is the home of the ACLJ and run by pat fricken robertson? I did! WTF is wrong with me!?

Now please tell us:What Law Sxchool(pun intended) did you graduate from...and did you pass the bar in NM and any other states or federal ?
Curious minds want to know...or not...

Now please tell us:What Law Sxchool(pun intended) did you graduate from...and did you pass the bar in NM and any other states or federal ?
Curious minds want to know...or not...
Washburn University School of Law Topeka Kansas 1998. Passed the bar in New Mexico that I took in February of 99. I was going to take the Kansas bar and stay there but my exwife got pregnant so we moved back here to NM to be close to family and I missed the bar in summer of 98. No other state bars taken I will someday do all the paperwork to recip licence in Texas but that requires taken the MPRE and I just don't want to take another exam for a while. No fed bar exam you petition for admission once you pass a state bar.

COOL...........

Washburn University School of Law Topeka Kansas 1998. Passed the bar in New Mexico that I took in February of 99. I was going to take the Kansas bar and stay there but my exwife got pregnant so we moved back here to NM to be close to family and I missed the bar in summer of 98. No other state bars taken I will someday do all the paperwork to recip licence in Texas but that requires taken the MPRE and I just don't want to take another exam for a while. No fed bar exam you petition for admission once you pass a state bar.

Now thats what I like a honest answer...kudos!

The BUSH Justice Department will investigate if there was any wrongdoing by the BUSH Administration.

:cof1:

... get real
No no really they will! And if they find that the Bush Administration violated any laws the Bush Justice Department will go after them with all due dilligence. Until they are fired by the president for whom they work at his pleasure.

Back